Quantcast

Andorra 2018 World Cup

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
local kid got knocked around and ended up not riding finals of VdS...he was hoping to be healed up for andorra. will be interesting to see how it plays out this week with gwin (and minaar?) out. moar French domination? Luca’s first win?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
They're also still young, wild and learning a lot I'm sure. They are fun to watch, for sure.

Look at Sam Hill. Dude was wild and had some wild crashes and slide outs. But now he seems to be pretty damn consistent.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm kinda bummed on Loris and Loic. Those kids are fast as hell, but it seems like that very quality is playing against them. They end up eating dirt when you think they will have a helluva run.
They're also still young, wild and learning a lot I'm sure. They are fun to watch, for sure.
:stupid:
that is the difference between being really fast and being experienced at being really really fast.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm rooting for Pierron, Finn and Luca.
and Loic and Hart. Hart's run last year was... fun to watch!
I'm kinda bummed on Loris and Loic. Those kids are fast as hell, but it seems like that very quality is playing against them. They end up eating dirt when you think they will have a helluva run.
Loic is the new Bubba.
They're also still young, wild and learning a lot I'm sure.They are fun to watch, for sure.

Look at Sam Hill. Dude was wild and had some wild crashes and slide outs. But now he seems to be pretty damn consistent.
I remember watching Stevie come up the ranks and people were saying the same thing. But then he hit his stride, as Pierron seems to have and as others have before them, and things clicked. I'm guessing it takes time for your confidence to catch up to your skills. But once they're "synced" they are greater than the sum of their parts.

It will be amazing to watch the future battles when Shaw, Bruni, Vergier, Pierron, Iles, and Gwin are all at the top of their games... I think it won't be that long.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
and Loic and Hart. Hart's run last year was... fun to watch!

I remember watching Stevie come up the ranks and people were saying the same thing. But then he hit his stride, as Pierron seems to have and as others have before them, and things clicked. I'm guessing it takes time for your confidence to catch up to your skills. But once they're "synced" they are greater than the sum of their parts.

It will be amazing to watch the future battles when Shaw, Bruni, Vergier, Pierron, Iles, and Gwin are all at the top of their games... I think it won't be that long.
agreed. this is probably the most exciting WC season i can recall in recent memory.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I want to see Luca take the win. I am pretty sure Troy Brosnan has the top step in his sights again this year,

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Rooting for Bruni, if he has a clean run I think he can beat anyone, also Dakota Norton win would be sick, the raw talent is definitely there, seeing his results jump in the past year from when he was on Morpheus/Trek Session, to now on Devinci is ridiculous. If he keeps improving at that rate anything is possible?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rooting for Bruni, if he has a clean run I think he can beat anyone, also Dakota Norton win would be sick, the raw talent is definitely there, seeing his results jump in the past year from when he was on Morpheus/Trek Session, to now on Devinci is ridiculous. If he keeps improving at that rate anything is possible?
Norton out injured I think, PB mentioned all 3 of their DH squad are injured and it's an EWS racer who's DHing this weekend.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
'nother WC DH?! Yassss!

Weird that the "normal" guys aren't racing. But newish/newer names are cool too.

Go fast! Make shapes! Throw roost! Tight racing is the best racing.