Quantcast

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Jerry at Intense is good. So good he wrenched for Palmer.

So pro he drilled the number plate on Matti's bike and rebled the brakes and ran new cables to get them done. World Cup serious.

Sverre

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Norwaii
Freecaster is still just a mess, and there´s only 30mins to go befor the 4xc starts. hope you guys sort it in time.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The freecaster issue is massive influx of traffic apparently. BMX worlds and now live MTB, it is crushing the servers. They are trying to clear it up somehow from the office end of things. Stream is going out on sattelite, so all will be well with that hopefully (as long as you can get the page to load).

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
4x live is working here, audio anyways, Warner and other dude are pissed there is colored bars on screen tho...which is all I see, but hearing those guys is a good sign.

May 12, 2008
Got a direct link? I get lots of lovely "PAGE NOT FOUND!!!" boxes on the Freecaster site so have no idea where to click.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Jerry at Intense is good. So good he wrenched for Palmer.

So pro he drilled the number plate on Matti's bike and rebled the brakes and ran new cables to get them done. World Cup serious.
haha that is nuts. Jerry was absolutely busting nuts at the US Open, non stop wrenching all day in his little 5x5ft corner. Good guy for sure.