Quantcast

cesar_rojo

Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
Just rolled into Andorra. This place is pretty nuts and very Euro. Course inspection today. Gonna be a gongshow in the mud.
hehe! We're lucky to have rain here in spain... I'm probably going up there on saturday, hopefully weather stays calm...

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France
So it's muddy/wet then? I can't get up there till Friday (work). It's been really wet here in France but sometimes it's still dry up there. Hows the temperature? if the sun comes out it dries up really quick

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
It's wet for sure right now, we aren't doing the course walking today due to that I don't think. Instead we are doing a cribs episode at Ced's. He has an elevator.

Good news. As of 5 minutes ago, freecaster.tv will have exclusive broadcast rights for the world cups and worlds in the USA. No more crazy pirate feeds or proxies.

andorra is pretty sweet, big hectic resort type city in the middle of a tight little vally with huge mountiains on all sides, rode the godola up earlier to check things out, mt looks like a ton of fun supper glad i packed mud spikes, supposed to rain all weekend. just hope those along with my bike and rest of luggage manage to make it befor practice starts tomorrow, thanks American and iberia airlines.

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
I'll be there as well on Saturday morning...hope the weather improves a little...but yes, it's going to be muddy...it hasnt stopped raining here in Spain for 3 weeks...but the Vallnord soil is quite good and drains a lot so maybe if it stops raining for a while it will be fine...

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
It's supposed to rain non stop through Tuesday. That said, it is cloudy but not raining out now. It's nice and dry here in Ced's bar. If you are in Andorra, make sure to stop by on Sunday for the Freecaster/Redbull/Furious party at the Podium Cafe (next to the gondola building).

Last edited:

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Can you sneak any pictures of the 4cross?
Sorry, I don't have any pictures downloaded yet onto my computer, but all I know is the course is huge and gnarl! Its gonna be a great race! Just spoke with Ross Milan and after a 2nd place tune up in a IXS race, he is telling me he is going for the win! However, don't count out Rudy Unrau! His first reaction of this European beauty of a course was of him urinating himself like a scared puppy!

The downhill is looking real good, a mixture of a lot of terrain, much different than most WC courses, reminds me a lot of courses in Colorado, utah and new mexico. I sure hope my bike shows, as well as the rest of my baggage!

Pics to come!

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France
where are the videos from last night?

the freecaster links on your website don't work, they're adding an extra _ to the end making it invalid.

do you have any pictures of the track?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The videos are having issues being uploaded. Apparently the internet forgot Andorra. I'm getting about 7k/sec max here at the press center. even photos are taking ages to upload. Lame. Looking into getting a 3g cell card today.