Quantcast

andy milonakis

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
So I just watched his show on MTV. It is by far the gayest/dumbest/retardest thing I have ever watched. Anybody watch this and actualy think it's funny? If so, I feel sorry for you.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
captainpolution said:
So I just watched his show on MTV. It is by far the gayest/dumbest/retardest thing I have ever watched. Anybody watch this and actualy think it's funny? If so, I feel sorry for you.
I watched it for maybe 3 minutes, then out of curosity wiki'ed Milonakis, and discovered he's 29 years old!

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Bullsh!T. You guys are too uptight. Let loose and watch it. The sh!t he does is great and it makes it sooo much better hes 29.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
his stuff on his website from before he got his tv show is funnier...maybe not so now that I know he's 29...cuz I thought his rap where he gets drunk on Xmas was hilarious...but I thought he was like 12 and stealing liquor at the family xmas party...

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
goodtobeIrie said:
his stuff on his website from before he got his tv show is funnier...maybe not so now that I know he's 29...cuz I thought his rap where he gets drunk on Xmas was hilarious...but I thought he was like 12 and stealing liquor at the family xmas party...

yea the old internet stuff was money, but not anymore lol

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Sherpa said:
Bullsh!T. You guys are too uptight. Let loose and watch it. The sh!t he does is great and it makes it sooo much better hes 29.
we aren't uptight. It's just that we know jumping around and saying "floss your teeth, get em clean" isnt funny

its a bunch of random crap

and i think everything is funny

i even thought it was funny when my x-gf punched me in the gut for laughing at her because she was mad

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Years ago you could type in google "fat white kid rapping" and he'd come up. He'd do these rap skits that were pretty funny. I dunno if it was the way he worded things to make it funny or the fact he was a fat white kid that didn't know how to rap. I imagine you could type it in still and find it, or hell even on a file search program.

His show though is about as gay as they come. I watched the first one to give it a shot but god damm it was stupid. I dunno but I don't get humor watching alot of the stuff on MTV, it's all gone down the drain.

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
Know what I'm saying.....DING

gigapower

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
Tulsa, OK
Do we know if he is retarded? Having seen a few clips of the show I think he is. That could really make a difference, maybe Mtv is just trying to be nice and help him out?

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
one of my step son's watches it and loves it, he's 9. I told him after seeing it, that it was never allowed to be viewed on the front room tv ever again

that is the single most ignorant show on television, far surpassing all the f#cked up reality BS that is on these days

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Cooter Brown said:
one of my step son's watches it and loves it, he's 9. I told him after seeing it, that it was never allowed to be viewed on the front room tv ever again

that is the single most ignorant show on television, far surpassing all the f#cked up reality BS that is on these days

see, i don't think so. i would say the bam has got him beat 100 fold.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Yeah that Andy Muniskis:-)rolleyes: ) is a retard...I couldn't watch it I bailed after a few minutes.

Another guy I would like to kick in his nads is this Bam Whomever dork. Viva la bam fame. He would have never lived to legally drink a beer in my presence. I think his parents have every right to shoot that turd burgler on site. :think: Man he DOES annoy me. :D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
firetoole said:
you must have missed Minding The Store w/ Paulie Shore
Shore has more appeal top me than that andy dude.

Bam I just want to knock his block off. I mean he hasn't done anything to me.....maybe I should cold clock his parents for letting him pull that sh!t

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
I find the show strangely compelling, like weird b.o. (I ripped that from a description of The Jesus Lizard's music.) I prefer the trippy stuff on there like the skit called "Birds," and "Telekinesis." I watched it for three minutes and thought it was dumb; for five minutes and I was laughing so hard I cried (the turtle parents skit threw me over the edge of hilarity.) Of course, this was after a few B to the Es.

I bet the Star Wars Kid is kicking himself that he didn't just go with the flow when his video hit the Interneta couple years back. He could have made lemons out of lemonade and done something like the Andy show. But no, his parents had to file a lawsuit instead!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
I tried to give it a fair shot, I even made my self not change the channel when I started to loose interest, but still I just found it to be the biggest waste of TV ever. I can't believe that actually made it to television.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I guess I am not as bright as some of you, I find his show hilarious, and my wife likes it to , and she is at a Mensa level (must be she married me!) so I can't say its a show for morons either, I like it and I don't care if others feel negative about it. :oink:

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
Wow I thought he was like 17, I thought it was retarted/funny, now I just think it's sad that he still looks like a little pudgy kid and acts like a 12 year old