Quantcast

Anheuser-Busch soon to be no longer "King of Beers"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
and it all tastes like their IPA. I try to give them credit. I try to drink summer ale, and UFO, and others. They all taste like somebody had super-happy-fun-time with the "Add-hops" switch.
With such a hop aversion maybe you should stick to Zima.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
There was an article about this in the KC paper when the InBev made their first play at A-B. Local STL bars that have only served A-B products for generations are going to revolt and change over to other brands. So they say anyway.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
N8 I am pretty tolerant, but what dose bringing up a Blatz add that was printed before most of RM was born accomplish?

#1 it has NO reference to the topic of hand ( now if it had been an old bud ad it might different)

#2 The "Blatz" beer label currently is produced by the Miller Brewing Company of Milwaukee, under contract for Pabst Brewing Company, managed by CEO, Charles Thomas Blatz who coincidently shares the last name of the previous founder.

#3 Your whole post is Crap!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
N8 I am pretty tolerant, but what dose bringing up a Blatz add that was printed before most of RM was born accomplish?

#1 it has NO reference to the topic of hand ( now if it had been an old bud ad it might different)

#2 The "Blatz" beer label currently is produced by the Miller Brewing Company of Milwaukee, under contract for Pabst Brewing Company, managed by CEO, Charles Thomas Blatz who coincidently shares the last name of the previous founder.

#3 Your whole post is Crap!
All of is posts are crap. Are you new here???