Quantcast

Animal planet is good and all...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
but sometimes I wish they would show documentaries about, oh, I dunno........

SOMETHING OTHER THAN FREAKING SNAKE AND ALLIGATORS

I swear to god there are OTHER ANIMALS IN THE WORLD believe it or not, and more people study them than just JEFF CORWIN AND THAT CROCODILE RAPIST STEVE IRWIN

Can I see a ****ing show on Raccoons or Wolves or Badgers or Fishers or Bears or Northern Pikes or Mountain Lions or Bobcats or ANYTHING OTHER THAN CROCODILES?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
geargrrl said:
check out Nature on your local PBS affiliatel.
yeah i know, but c'mon, they got a whole station devoted to animal shows, and they cant find time to air anything but crocodile hunter on a loop all day. ****!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Crikey.....AP here has been showing "World's Busiest Animal Hospital" endlessly for about 3 days straight. There's only so many monkey spleens a bloke can take.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I went to visit my brother right after he got married. Him and his wifed forced me to watch 12 straight hours of "PetStar" they had Tivo'd. The were to busy commenting on how cute the pets were to notice I was looking for sharp objects to kill myself with.

They now have a kid to fawn over 24 hours a day. I am going to have to drive up once in a while and teach him how to spit, swear and break things or I fear he will grow up to be a complete sissy.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
I went to visit my brother right after he got married. Him and his wifed forced me to watch 12 straight hours of "PetStar" they had Tivo'd. The were to busy commenting on how cute the pets were to notice I was looking for sharp objects to kill myself with.
Kill yourself? You should've stuck them both on a large spit and roasted them over an open fire. Then move to the mountains of Idaho and hide out in a converted outhouse. :p