Quantcast

Announcement:'Tremors' is on A&E right NOW!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Awesome!
Kevin Bacon, Reba,

I hope Maximum Overdrive or 'Men at Work' comes on next.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
BurlyShirley said:
Awesome!
Kevin Bacon, Reba,

I hope Maximum Overdrive or 'Men at Work' comes on next.
I remember when A&E stood for Arts & Entertainment,
Now I think it means Awful & Excrement....

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
stosh said:
Wow... what happened to your life?
I did a night ride last night, and am going again today when the kiz gets out of school. Besides, who the hell are you to talk? Dont you have some gay wedding invitations to send out or something?

80s and early 90s movies own.

EDIT: And do you even ride mountain bikes?

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
BurlyShirley said:
I did a night ride last night, and am going again today when the kiz gets out of school. Besides, who the hell are you to talk? Dont you have some gay wedding invitations to send out or something?

80s and early 90s movies own.

EDIT: And do you even ride mountain bikes?
Lighten up Francis!

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
Lighten up Francis!

He did. Didn't you see his thread about the fork mounted Nite Rider??

Oh - you mean to get the stick out of his ass. :think:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
MunkeeHucker said:
FRANCIS

FONT]FRANCIS

FONT]FRANCIS

FONT]FRANCIS

FONT]FRANCIS

FONT]FRANCIS

FONT]FRANCIS

FONT]FRANCIS

Bring it on Jackass..[/]

pffft. Nice job.
Pretty sad you dont remember much of the movie you qouted.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
BurlyShirley said:
pffft. Nice job.
Pretty sad you dont remember much of the movie you qouted.

Ahh but it is you that are sad.....

Physco: If you touch my stuff, I'll Kill you,

Physco: If any you homo's touch me, I'll Kill you,

Physco: If you call me Francis, I'll Kill you!

Sgt. Hulka: Lighten up Francis!

I believe thats how the scene played out... jackass

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
MunkeeHucker said:
Ahh but it is you that are sad.....

Physco: If you touch my stuff, I'll Kill you,

Physco: If any you homo's touch me, I'll Kill you,

Physco: If you call me Francis, I'll Kill you!

Sgt. Hulka: Lighten up Francis!

I believe thats how the seen played out... jackass
LMAO! Google is your only hope. You truly are pathetic.
Next please.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
BurlyShirley said:
LMAO! Google is your only hope. You truly are pathetic.
Next please.
OK P.O.S.

I googled.............

The name's Francis Soyer.

But everybody calls me Psycho.

Any of you guys call me Francis,
and I'll kill you.

You just made the list, buddy.

And I don't like nobody
touching my stuff!

So just keep your meat hooks off.

If I catch any of you guys
in my stuff, I'll kill you.

Also, I don't like
nobody touching me.

Now, any of you homos...

...touch me, and I'll kill you.

Lighten up, Francis.

You're all in this together.

http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stripes-script-transcript-bill-murray.html

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
BurlyShirley said:
Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense though.
You realize Arkansas isn't to far from Tenn. our paths might cross, you c@ck sucker......

you think it's a kosher, hiding behind your little monitor just ripping people to shred's.
I think your a malicous POS that was abused as a child, who has society issues, and needs therapy.

and I do mean to offensive, but since your probally suffering from
Borerline Personality Disorder, your not wired to have feelings, so I am probally not bothering you a bit.....

J

JRB

Damn - I really think munkee hucker doesn't like you, BS. I'm up for a trip to AR this spring, MH. You down for a weekend trip to the trails???

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
MunkeeHucker said:
You realize Arkansas isn't to far from Tenn. our paths might cross, you c@ck sucker......

you think it's a kosher, hiding behind your little monitor just ripping people to shred's.
I think your a malicous POS that was abused as a child, who has society issues, and needs therapy.

and I do mean to offensive, but since your probally suffering from
Borerline Personality Disorder, your not wired to have feelings, so I am probally not bothering you a bit.....
First off, that was just another movie quote you missed.
Secondly, I could really care less what you think, or if our paths cross. You intimidate me about as much as loco. But there's really no reason for you to get all pissy. ITS THE INTERNET!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
loco said:
Damn - I really think munkee hucker doesn't like you, BS. I'm up for a trip to AR this spring, MH. You down for a weekend trip to the trails???
Hell yeah, where you thinking about Riding, Womble? Syllamo? Camp? devil's den ?

I am always up from some good riding...... beats being trapped indoors (cause' its raining) and getting P/O over POS (I mean BS)....

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
Hell yeah, where you thinking about Riding, Womble? Syllamo? Camp? devil's den ?

I am always up from some good riding...... beats being trapped indoors (cause' its raining) and getting P/O over POS (I mean BS)....
I'd like to hit Cass and Devil's Den. I'd also like to roll the Womble sometime, but have no idea of geographic location without some research.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
BurlyShirley said:
First off, that was just another movie quote you missed.
Secondly, I could really care less what you think, or if our paths cross. You intimidate me about as much as loco. But there's really no reason for you to get all pissy. ITS THE INTERNET!
OK Point #1- Last post Contained no movie quotes, just statements of How I feel about you.

Point #2- I realize you don't care, that's one of the symptom's of someone diagnosed with B.P.D.http://www.borderlinepersonalitytoday.com/main/
get yourself some help.

Point #3 Just because it's The Internet doesn't mean you have to disrespect people, I tore into you because you dissed Stosh, and I totally respect Stosh in the R.M. Community and I have his back.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
MunkeeHucker said:
OK Point #1- Last post Contained no movie quotes, just statements of How I feel about you.

Point #2- I realize you don't care, that's one of the symptom's of someone diagnosed with B.P.D.http://www.borderlinepersonalitytoday.com/main/
get yourself some help.

Point #3 Just because it's The Internet doesn't mean you have to disrespect people, I tore into you because you dissed Stosh, and I totally respect Stosh in the R.M. Community and I have his back.
Point#1- Fine. Good for you.
#2- You are attempting to diagnose me with a mental illness over sarcastic posts on the internet. Perhaps you should think of taking a break for a little bit.
#3- Stosh and I get along quite well, actually. That was what's called, a joke. You may not like my humor, but again, I dont care. Go ahead and be offended. But I guarantee he was not. So again, realize it doesnt matter.
Just go ahead and put me on your ignore list if you cant handle it.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Tremors 2 was on AMC last night. I watched about 30 minutes of it thinking it was going to be as awesome as the first one. Instead, they gave the worms legs and let them run around.

:stosh:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
loco said:
I'd like to hit Cass and Devil's Den. I'd also like to roll the Womble sometime, but have no idea of geographic location without some research.
Here some help, I am located 40 miles west of Little Rock and 25 miles south of Conway. I can get to most of the trails on this page quickly

http://www.mtbark.com/area.htm

J

JRB

Cool - thanks, MH. I will plan on late March to mid April.

Does Mena have some good techy downhill??? I don't want huge jumps and drops. Just good downhill fun with some middle of the road drops. I'll hit a little XC too.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
loco said:

Does Mena have some good techy downhill??? I don't want huge jumps and drops. Just good downhill fun with some middle of the road drops. I'll hit a little XC too.
it's got a good mix, and probally one of the most scenic trails in the state to boot.....

If the Womble was on either coast it would be crowded.

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
it's got a good mix, and probally one of the most scenic trails in the state to boot.....

If the Womble was on either coast it would be crowded.
Cool - I will definitely be in touch soon to set something up.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Loco, if you're into making trips. You need to go to Pisgah.
I'm not sure I can get much vacation, if any, this year, but would love to go there. I will likely try next year. I think I can make a good many places in AR in about 6-8 hours.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
I'm not sure I can get much vacation, if any, this year, but would love to go there. I will likely try next year. I think I can make a good many places in AR in about 6-8 hours.
You definitely should. I love that place. I hope to go to Ouachita this summer, also at some point. But Ive got the big colorado/moab trip before I do any of that.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
loco said:

Mena is a good trail, worst town ever though. Cass is a good trail that can get very techy and Devils Den is a good,easier trail that I'm about to go ride. Cass isn't rideable now though, but my buds and I can head down the weekend before you come to clean it up.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I need to get out and meet some fellow monkeys, tired of all this solo-road riding, but My new Mtn bike won't be in till mid-March.....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I am pretty sure I am going to try to do the Arkansas MTb race series this year.... I love the trails up there... not too crazy about the Springhill race but its all good. I love Devil's Den and I've heard Cass is kick ass.

I am not doing the Ouachita Challenge this year but I might be going as support for the 20 local bike club riders who are doing it.

What's you new bike going to be?

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Oh I thought you knew (since we seem to be the only 29 activist here)

and I am goung to swap out some of the parts before riding, throw on a different stem, my H-Bars, Fizik saddle and some cane creek brakes to start, maybe a better headset to.....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MunkeeHucker said:
Oh I thought you knew (since we seem to be the only 29 activist here)

and I am goung to swap out some of the parts before riding, throw on a different stem, my H-Bars, Fizik saddle and some cane creek brakes to start, maybe a better headset to.....

Ah.. nice call... but will that be you only MTB?

I have one on order as well but it will be a secondary bike to my Asylum...

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
It will be my Only Mountain Bike, It is replacing my Karate Monkey, which was my only Mountain for 2-1/2 years, I really enjoy the single speed life style, there are few trails I can't ride clean,
I am not saying I'm never owning gears again, just not this summer.