Quantcast

anonymous reputation feedback

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
here's a perfect example, left for me about a post in this thread, a disapproval....

anonymous reputation fee... 04-26-2006 10:58 AM Quit whining. You're worst than Loco. Anonymous

without disclosure of this individual's identity how can I correct his grammar????

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
LordOpie said:
^ true.

While I think it's cowardly to leave an anonymous negative response, the benefit is likely to have less insults in the forums?
And possibly more honesty? Maybe someone thought a comment or post was stupid, but they don't want to get ina e-fight and say anything... this is a way to voice that opinion to that person.

MunkeeHucker said:
your probally right but what do I know I am at the crossroads (in life and according to my green box)
I can help solve that problem :nuts:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
DRB said:
How far the mighty have fallen, its quite pathetic. Maybe you should change you user name to flowerboy.
I was rehabilitated in RM jail. I have some self help brochures I could share with you if you'd like.

:rofl:

J

JRB

I move to have stinky excommunicated from the "Fab 5". He just isn't fitting in any more.

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
who are the fab 5???
I think it's

Stinkyboy
DRB
Skaredsh*thead
N8

and (gasp)

loco

I think.

No one believed when I said it was

echo
IAreBaboon
BeerDemon
Ridemonkey
johnbryanpeters

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
loco said:
I think it's

Stinkyboy
DRB
Skaredsh*thead
N8

and (gasp)

loco

thats about right.

this other group is more like
Cinco de Sinless
echo
IAreBaboon
BeerDemon
Ridemonkey
johnbryanpeters

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Mexican Standoff | 04-26-2006 11:33 AM | Your best post ever. Good thing this is anonymous eh?

Apparently I have a large underground fan base... I feel like the Sherriff in Blazing Saddles.

"Nobody move, or the N8 gets it!!!"

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
04-25-2006 04:42 PM I have to spread rep before approving Loco again so here yo go, I approve

Somebody was drunk before 5PM?!

J

JRB

N8 said:
Apparently I have a large underground fan base... I feel like the Sherriff in Blazing Saddles.

"Nobody move, or the N8 gets it!!!"

The sheriff is NEAR???

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
stinkyboy said:
04-25-2006 04:42 PM I have to spread rep before approving Loco again so here yo go, I approve

Somebody was drunk before 5PM?!
That was me, I was responding to his "help a brother's rep out thread" and had something stuck in the "U" key on my laptop hence yo instead of you.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
maxyedor said:
That was me, I was responding to his "help a brother's rep out thread" and had something stuck in the "U" key on my laptop hence yo instead of you.
I just thought it was stange that Loco was getting approved.

:nope:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i seem to have more rep than expected. but the one thing that i noticed was that im the only one in the top 15 without a custom title. although it doesnt really matter to me.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
What is a distinguished ... 04-24-2006 09:56 PM How could anyone say no to an avatar like that!
What's up with the green... 04-22-2006 02:01 PM who's that sexy beast in your avytar?
What's up with the green... 04-22-2006 12:49 PM See, This is what happens

What's up with the green... 04-21-2006 11:59 AM your avy is not hot

Some people liked it, others didn't. I haven't got feedback for awhile though. I say keep it anonymous, it is funnier that way and you can leave negative feedback or postive and make it funny.
Can the Admins tell who says what?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Here is my new rant, I don't care if the rep thing is anon. but at least have the comon courtosy to leave me a message. If you disapprove, tell me why or tell me to fvck off. If you approve of me say something to make me laugh. Whatever you do don't leave blank rep.