Quantcast

another airline bitch session

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
so i m headin to australia at the end of the month... planned and booked 4 weeks.. good fortune has it that i can stay longer, 5 or even 6 weeks... so i called the airlines... 200 bucks to change the ticket and i haven t even left yet... so i look into the possiblity of cancelling the ticket and re-booking... turns out the ticket is non-refundable... :rant:

add this to the fact that i can no longer do the stealth vodka in the water bottle and it makes my blood boil...

F#$KING airlines.. god i m pissed... looks like i ll have to give united airlines another 200 bones onto of the 1600 dollar ticket... awesome :rolleyes:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
so i m headin to australia at the end of the month... planned and booked 4 weeks.. good fortune has it that i can stay longer, 5 or even 6 weeks... so i called the airlines... 200 bucks to change the ticket and i haven t even left yet... so i look into the possiblity of cancelling the ticket and re-booking... turns out the ticket is non-refundable... :rant:

add this to the fact that i can no longer do the stealth vodka in the water bottle and it makes my blood boil...

F#$KING airlines.. god i m pissed... looks like i ll have to give united airlines another 200 bones onto of the 1600 dollar ticket... awesome :rolleyes:
suck it up princess, you could be flying on a Russian airline.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Last International flight was about a year and a half ago... on Air NZ to rarotonga.

I was hitting the gin and tonics on the way up..... purely for medicinal purposes you understand.
I wasn't sure if they had malaria up there so I thought I should get some quinnine into my system to be safe. ;)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I cant even imagine flying with a bunch of people whacked out on whatever they can find in the last few frantic hours pre flight!
Be careful what you take, you may start seeing snakes on the plane...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Could be worse cobber, QANTAS would be double from the start then another $500 for being a smart arse for trying to change.
Deadset, go see the quack and explain the situation and ask if he'll give you some Ambien. Apparently that's the go for flying. Personally I swear by serepax, one of those will put you in la-la land.
San Francisco to Perth- the longest of long hauls.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Could be worse cobber, QANTAS would be double from the start then another $500 for being a smart arse for trying to change.
Deadset, go see the quack and explain the situation and ask if he'll give you some Ambien. Apparently that's the go for flying. Personally I swear by serepax, one of those will put you in la-la land.
San Francisco to Perth- the longest of long hauls.
lmao...

remember that twisted band from oz, 'painters and dockers'

'serepax, big mac s
heart attacks, big black cadillacs'

bwhahahaaa