Quantcast

another airline success story

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
On my flights to and from my friend's funeral, I was fortunate enough to sit next to 2 wonderful ladies.

The first flight out of SF, I was prepared to sit stoneface, when this nice older lady (and very easy on the eyes for a 50ish woman) sits by me. She mentions she is the tandem partner of a well known cycling writer, and we spent 4 hours talking about bikes, trails, and bunch of other crap.

She mentioned that her son (she has 6 kids) was a rap promoter in Oakland, and starts listing all these undergroup rap groups!

She even gave me a hug after we got off the plane, and I invited her to D'Ville and she invited me to the Marin Turkey Day ride.

On the flight back to SF, I sat next to this super hot MILF, a runner and a cyclist, but a drinker as well. She even got a little tipsy and snuggled a little next to me. She was remarried though.

I can't believe I sat next two cyclists, and women to boot!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
fly international for 20 + hours and get back to me...

edit - and sanjuro... you must be kidding yaself if ya think this is the typical senario... i m stoked you had a good experience, but typically you ll find yaself adjacent to a screaming kid, sandwiched between a 348lb wopper flopper his lepper wife...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Wow the hotest person I ever sat next to on an airplain was a British chick, who just needed a tan to be really hot, the big hiccup was that she talked for all of the 10hr flight to London about how much she needed a cig. and chewed through about 2 boxes of nicorette gum.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Wow the hotest person I ever sat next to on an airplain was a British chick, who just needed a tan to be really hot, the big hiccup was that she talked for all of the 10hr flight to London about how much she needed a cig. and chewed through about 2 boxes of nicorette gum.
i pwn all your crappy flight stories.

i was 17, flighing solo lima-ny and a snowstorm made my flight land in miami. morning of december 30th. i was going specially to the ball dropping on times square.
got stuck on miami for TWO whole days, roaming at the miami airport hotel, along with hundreds of people whose flights to miami got cancelled too. at least i got wasted on the airlines tab on new years eve. the wait was ****ty, but when everybody realized we were going to spend new years eve there, it kinda got better.
and there was a little party in the plane (at like 4am on jan 1st when i finally got to leave miami).

i thought airlines couldnt suck any more, yet, i managed to get a worse time 3 years later.:banghead:
i bought tickest on travelocity.com, they DID NOT MAIL the tickets to me, when i flew to miami, hoping they had mailed the tickets there. they hadnt either. i called demanded a hotel room, it was 25 minutes past midnight, and they told me "sorry, i can only get you a hotel for TODAY after check-in time. 3pm). i was like wtf??? i´ve been talking to you since 5pm yesterday, and just now you tell me this ****? it was a miracle i did not kill anybody that night.

spent 15 hours roaming around the airport, did i mention i was broke? yeah, i was flying home to peru for good after cancelling all my bank accounts, no cell phone, and i had like 50 bucks on my pockets....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Glad your somber flight was made more enjoyable. I've sat next to one or two nice people, never any hot girls or people with whom I've shared a lot of interests.

When I have flown out of Greenville, I take a little puddle jumper to Charlotte and fly on a big airplane out of Charlotte. When I back from NH, I sat next to a 300lb. woman wearing a gallon of perfume that would be incredibly difficult to describe... maybe a mixture of baby powder, motor oil, and with an acidic edge. She spent the whole trip snorting and wheezing and scratching herself inappropriately, while taking up half my seat.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
On the flight back to SF, I sat next to this super hot MILF, a runner and a cyclist, but a drinker as well. She even got a little tipsy and snuggled a little next to me. She was remarried though.
Zark would have been in heaven.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
The hotest chick I met on a plane (actually she came up to me to chat in the terminal, we sat next to each other on the plane) was a Penthouse centerfold. This was back in 1991, really sucked I had a GF at the time. If I would have know my GF was to dump my ass a year later I would have made a move on her:p

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
On my flights to and from my friend's funeral, I was fortunate enough to sit next to 2 wonderful ladies.

The first flight out of SF, I was prepared to sit stoneface, when this nice older lady (and very easy on the eyes for a 50ish woman) sits by me. She mentions she is the tandem partner of a well known cycling writer, and we spent 4 hours talking about bikes, trails, and bunch of other crap.

She mentioned that her son (she has 6 kids) was a rap promoter in Oakland, and starts listing all these undergroup rap groups!

She even gave me a hug after we got off the plane, and I invited her to D'Ville and she invited me to the Marin Turkey Day ride.

I can't believe I sat next two cyclists, and women to boot!
But you didn't knock boots with either of them..... I'm thinking we have to declare that a complete failure.

imploded

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
Uxbridge, MA
Last time I flew international, I sat next to a guy who bought coffee groves in SE Asia for a living. He then proceeded to regale me with a story of how he bough a grove in Indonesia, brought in workers from a neighboring villiage, and then had workers from another remote villiage run the whole thing (because it was cheaper).

Well, Villiage A and Villiage B had a long standing rivalry and a full out riot broke out. He was coming back from India after negotiating payment to the Indonesian army for their services to put down the riot. He was proud of this.

I don't get any hot cycling chicks sitting next to me on the plane :(

Cheers,

-Andrew

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
fly international for 20 + hours and get back to me...

edit - and sanjuro... you must be kidding yaself if ya think this is the typical senario... i m stoked you had a good experience, but typically you ll find yaself adjacent to a screaming kid, sandwiched between a 348lb wopper flopper his lepper wife...
I'l take all of the above over the overly talkative stank breath guy.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
My brother in law sat next to Tracy Lords in business class about 20 years ago. Beat that...
I sat next to Sister Helen Prejean (Dead Man Walking). Without a doubt, the greatest person I have ever met, and she was so funny. She kept making this joke about the plane crashing which made me cringe every time she told it.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Back from NH, I sat next to a 300lb. woman wearing a gallon of perfume that would be incredibly difficult to describe... maybe a mixture of baby powder, motor oil, and with an acidic edge. She spent the whole trip snorting and wheezing and scratching herself inappropriately, while taking up half my seat.
Zark would have been in heaven.
Fixed it for you.