Quantcast

Another all nighter

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Since I got back from the hospital I knew I would have trouble sleeping. The doctor said to take benedryl(sp?) to help me sleep. I pulled my first all night two nights ago. Then I slept the next night so well once I got on the meds. Then last night, I took the meds and layed in bed listing to music, and now I find myslef at 5 A.M. still wide awake. This sucks and I really need sleep if I want to heal. People with head injuries arn't supposed to take "real" sleeping meds so there is nothing I can do to put myself to sleep.
Normally the music from Earthed 2 will put me to sleep, but not last night.

~Rant over~

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:
oh wait, I totally know the answer to this one and I think it involves not jumping out of trucks:p :cool:
I know you think it's a joke, but it's not funny. Grow up just a little bit.

Keep your chin up, Price. It'll be better soon enough. Best thoughts, bro.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
ThePriceSeliger said:
Since I got back from the hospital I knew I would have trouble sleeping. The doctor said to take benedryl(sp?) to help me sleep. I pulled my first all night two nights ago. Then I slept the next night so well once I got on the meds. Then last night, I took the meds and layed in bed listing to music, and now I find myslef at 5 A.M. still wide awake. This sucks and I really need sleep if I want to heal. People with head injuries arn't supposed to take "real" sleeping meds so there is nothing I can do to put myself to sleep.
Normally the music from Earthed 2 will put me to sleep, but not last night.

~Rant over~
You have any Dr. Phil to watch?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Transcend said:
Get a cute chick, shag her rotten. Really is the best sedative known to man.
That's what I was thinking. The cons, my mom is upstairs, and my bed has wheels on the bottem. We migh end up in the next room. Oh, FYI, my head hurts to damn bad to even thinking about having a sex drive.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
ThePriceSeliger said:
That's what I was thinking. The cons, my mom is upstairs, and my bed has wheels on the bottem. We migh end up in the next room. Oh, FYI, my head hurts to damn bad to even thinking about having a sex drive.
Then you need one of those really energetic, nympho type chicks (cue my ex). Then you can just lie there and be put to sleep.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Transcend said:
Then you need one of those really energetic, nympho type chicks (cue my ex). Then you can just lie there and be put to sleep.
Those types are always nice. Just give her your "O" face then roll over and not say a word. Can I get your ex's number. It's my girlfriends time of month.