Quantcast

Another amazing weekend at Blackrock...

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Hey guys, I hope all is well in the dirty south. I hope all you wounded fellas heal up quick. If any of you are planing a vacation I strongly suggest the Pacific North West! Give me a call or a PM if you headed out. Here are a few
pics of this past weekend! Bo
Brian hucking
Cori hucking

Bo learning to can can..and squash nuts upon landing!

Mo and So at lunch!

Thanks to Mo for taking such awesome photos!

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
Nice work on the can can's Bo!

Also, looks like you and Mo got some sweet new gear.......bikes, pads, helmets............the PNW is treating you guys well I see!

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Thanks guys! I still have alot to learn on the trix but that jump was the perfect place to try anything.. step-ups rock for practicing new stuff.. I hope you guys can make it out sometime.. Moffat will be here this week! He still can't ride too hard but we are gonna hit the XC trails around Bend to get him back into freeride shape! updates will be forthcoming! Great to hear from you guys.. and try to get your arses out here.. Bo and Mo and Moffat's Seattle to Whistler shuttle will be in effect! Bo

LaChica

Chimp
Jan 27, 2007
Yeah, yeah ....

Bo makes it look like all I do is eat when we go out riding .... oh well ~ maybe next time he'll get me falling off of something.

Miss ya'll!!

Come out and ride!! It's so friekin rad here ;~>

sin3kal

Chimp
Jan 9, 2004
Atlantic South West
Props on the cans Bo! Looks like you and Mo are making good use of time and trails. I'm still hoping to make it out this summer will be heading from Yakima, Washington to Eugene. Maybe I can make it further south. Miss you guys.

-Tony