Quantcast

Another, better, video for those of you who like them

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Yep, thats my woods. That new bigger drop I did is actually a step-up to that drop. Its gonna be cool to do the whole thing.
I just liked this video better because I am actually in it and doing some cool stuff, new stuff.

dwaugh said:
Yep, thats my woods. That new bigger drop I did is actually a step-up to that drop. Its gonna be cool to do the whole thing.
I just liked this video better because I am actually in it and doing some cool stuff, new stuff.
Yeah the last film was better, not because of the footage, I think it was song selection, even though I liked that song. Man...I wish I had bikes like your's/our's when I was a lil' ripper...if only if only... You guys look like the shore's your backyard lol, must be nice. You don't look old enough to drive yet but if you have any construction sites(housing) in the area alot of times the throw out any wood that is 2 ft or less. I scored lots of free wood "legal" 2x4's for cross bars to build much of my stuff, you might want to keep an eye out, it last longer than some of the stuff your using.

Anyhow, keep it up, keep having fun with it and I'm sure if your still having fun with biking by the time your 18 you'll be on the cover of MBA as the next crankworkx quadrouple backflipper, by then the bikes will more than likely be ultra light, and ultra durable with 20 inches of travel :drool:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
I actually am old enough to learn to drive but I dont want to learn yet, dont have the need. And I do go to construction sites, alot, nearby - within a few uphill blocks. I just carry the wood (usually I get stuff much over 2 feet long) and carry it home on my bike, directing a lot of attention to me from the cars who see me. :) I have not bought any wood! :D

I like both songs the same, probably this one better though.

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Great video David, you guys are getting better and better all the time. I am going to have to take another trip up and spend some time riding.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
smedford said:
Great video David, you guys are getting better and better all the time. I am going to have to take another trip up and spend some time riding.
Come on up when the weather is nice and you have the time. Or just PM me with a time in mind. The step up is finished now, still no official landing, but it's been done. Also, I did this crazy weird drop near that trail of ours (near your house, in those woods, you know where). I'm gonna make a bigger one, over 8 feet this time. :)