Quantcast

another bicyclist killed

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
news report said:
Troopers said the driver of the car that hit the father and son is Thomas Grooms, 63.

Troopers report that he has been charged with felony death by motor vehicle, felony driving while impaired, open container, possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, among other charges. He is being held on a $500,000 bond.
:disgust1:

RIP

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Wow... you are right.. talk about a piece of ___________.

Combine THIS:
"The accident happened around 9 a.m."

With this:
"he has been charged with felony death by motor vehicle, felony driving while impaired, open container, possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia"

So was this a "late night" for him, or did he just wake up and decided to start drinking and snorting on his way to church.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Btw, I know it really does not make this any less tragic, but I thought I was going to read something about a downhiller being killed on the trail when they went off the side or slammed into a rock.

At least we dont have to worry about these situations as Mtnbikiners (though some MTB rides do involve short road stints.)

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
RIP.
This is why I have stopped road riding. Too many stupid and distracted people out there