Quantcast

Another case of Reverse Discrimination

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
This time it was BAAADDDD.

My boss wanted to hire this new admin. who was a perfect fit for the job especially after interviewing 15 or so other applicants. Unfortunately two things played against her.
1) She was damn good looking ( not my type, but tall, thin, blonde, you get the picture here)
2) My bosses wife "happened" to just stop by and bring lunch.

On a side note my bosses wife had been "just stopping by" all through the interview process.

After that poor girl left. The arguements started. I can't believe his wife is such an insecure BITCH! WTF? How can someone be so insecure about their relationship after being married for 20 years?

Lucky for me she (boss wife) wouldn't wait to talk about it in private and started spouting off on how no one would get anywork done with a "girl like that" working here.

I am quitting. I'm going to finish up this year and I'm going freelance - full time and he can pay me as a contracter if he wants. I can't take it anymore.

Sorry about the rant. I just hate sh!t like that.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DVNT said:
I can't believe his wife is such an insecure BITCH! WTF? How can someone be so insecure about their relationship after being married for 20 years?
Considering he cheated on her already, I think she's got a valid point. But really, if she can't trust him, then she should file the papers. I'm guessing they have a child or two at home still and she's waiting for them to grow up.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
No cheating there. They both have kids from previous marriages. She doesn't work, just bought her a BRAND NEW A4 Cabrio, Let her spend 20k on a new deck for their half a million dollar house she likes to show off.....

Not to mention he's a good guy and really takes care of her daughter who has all kinds of medical problems, I'd list em but it's really depressing.

His wife isn't an evil person, it's just like why??? What does she think is really gonna happen? She even said the machinist in the shop purposly walked up to check her out. THE GUY WAS GETTING COFFEE! :help:

Anyway. I'm out of here in Dec. I'll probably wait until Thanksgiving to plop the news on em.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
LordOpie said:
DVNT? Oh, sorry, I was thinking of DNVT... that dude works for an asshole!
i do too sometimes. i wasn't too thrilled when she pulled up in the A4 and i hadn't seen a raise in 3 years because the company is "suffering". :mumble:

He said he could afford a raise and a bonus, but I just got my paycheck and it's still not on their. :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Basically why i'm justifying spending so much time :dancing: here.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DVNT said:
No cheating there. They both have kids from previous marriages. She doesn't work, just bought her a BRAND NEW A4 Cabrio, Let her spend 20k on a new deck for their half a million dollar house she likes to show off.....

Not to mention he's a good guy and really takes care of her daughter who has all kinds of medical problems, I'd list em but it's really depressing.

His wife isn't an evil person, it's just like why??? What does she think is really gonna happen?
Insecure people don't suddenly become secure once they get married.......... they're insecure for life, generally.

Either that or he's constantly checking out hotties like guys are wont to do. It takes a pretty secure chick to put up with that. :D

I blame current fashion with its low-cut pants and high-cut shirts. :drool:

-S.S.-

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
LordOpie said:
I blame boobies :drool::drool::drool:
huh... he said boobies... :drool: :drool: :drool:

No really. After being married for a while wouldn't their be a point where you might actually know the person you are married to and trust them?

Maybe that's what it is. Maybe she knows him really well and doesn't trust em. Maybe that's why he got audited on his taxes this year. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Hmmm...that's messed up. Maybe the guy has a history of lying to her and that is why she is insecure? Or...maybe she's just an insecure old fat house frau and doesn't want him thinking of the hot secretary when he's bangin her! HAHAHA!

ha ha ha.

i think you're right on with that last comment.

I'm gonna go slit my wrists now.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
DVNT said:
1) She was damn good looking ( not my type, but tall, thin, blonde, you get the picture here)
WTF is your type? Wait, nevermind. I dont wanna know.
:eek:

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
DVNT said:
This time it was BAAADDDD.

My boss wanted to hire this new admin. who was a perfect fit for the job especially after interviewing 15 or so other applicants. Unfortunately two things played against her.
2) My bosses wife "happened" to just stop by and bring lunch.

On a side note my bosses wife had been "just stopping by" all through the interview process.

After that poor girl left. The arguements started. I can't believe his wife is such an insecure BITCH! WTF? How can someone be so insecure about their relationship after being married for 20 years?

Lucky for me she (boss wife) wouldn't wait to talk about it in private and started spouting off on how no one would get anywork done with a "girl like that" working here.

I am quitting. I'm going to finish up this year and I'm going freelance - full time and he can pay me as a contracter if he wants. I can't take it anymore.

Sorry about the rant. I just hate sh!t like that.
where do you work?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Uh... Gee.. Thanks....

Today must be the secret day where everyone reminds me HOW BAD MY LIFE SUCKS!

I used to live near midtown, but moved up to Roswell. Now my commute is only
FORTY FIVE GODDAMN MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAGGHGGGGG. And when it rains forget it. I just go in two hours late rather than sit through that BS.

Needless to say, I hate people by the time I get to work.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
DVNT said:
Uh... Gee.. Thanks....

Today must be the secret day where everyone reminds me HOW BAD MY LIFE SUCKS!

I used to live near midtown, but moved up to Roswell. Now my commute is only
FORTY FIVE GODDAMN MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAGGHGGGGG. And when it rains forget it. I just go in two hours late rather than sit through that BS.

Needless to say, I hate people by the time I get to work.

boooooooooooo, why i live intown and plan on staying here :)

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah well, I didn't plan on it.

Sh!t just happened and I had to take over payments at my mom's house after she passed away.

Trust me, I've said it before. Atlanta is an island in a sea of stupidity. The further you go outside 285 the deeper it gets.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
DVNT said:

Sh!t just happened and I had to take over payments at my mom's house after she passed away.

Trust me, I've said it before. Atlanta is an island in a sea of stupidity. The further you go outside 285 the deeper it gets.

bwahahhahahhahahhahh

i live over off of what was techwood (centin parkway now) and you should hear the idiots around here..... "AH AHHHHH AH AH AH MANG U GONNA LET ME RID DAT BIK RIG QUIC" "ummmmm how bout noooo...."

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
DVNT said:

Amen to that.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Interesting.

Boss is back... No wife..... MMMM..

Should be a fun weekend for him! Hope he's got a comfy couch.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Yossarian said:
over worked, under paid, taken for granted, SNAFU.

And you? almost stuck my head in your mother's shop the other day.

i'm in school and training alot when i'm not sick like i am right now. doc said it's not strep throat, it's not the flu, but if i still feel bad on monday then i might possibly have mono :(

other than that things are good, been doing some good weeks of training getting ready for cx season and was feel really strong till i got sick early this week.

as for my stepmom's store, i don't work there anymore, haven't for quite some time. she fired me last year around jan/feb. basically b/c i refused to work the hours she wanted me to work on days i had school......*shruggs* oh well lol

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
according to a recent study on spousal cheating and type of car being driven. Women who drove audis where found to be the ones who cheated the most. So maybe she's cheating on him, and doesn't want him to find out and then start banging some hot new intern. That's why she's all jealous.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
fuzzynutz said:
according to a recent study on spousal cheating and type of car being driven. Women who drove audis where found to be the ones who cheated the most. So maybe she's cheating on him, and doesn't want him to find out and then start banging some hot new intern. That's why she's all jealous.

OH ACK! If she is I feel sorry for the poor guy she's with.

On a good day she may decide to comb her hair otherwise it's like bride of frankenstein.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
This is my first season doing endurance stuff. I like it better than the regular xc races.

If my freakin bike ever gets built, I'm gonna start DH / 4X racing.
Looks like this season is already passed me by though.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
DVNT said:
OH ACK! If she is I feel sorry for the poor guy she's with.

On a good day she may decide to comb her hair otherwise it's like bride of frankenstein.

whapwhapwhapppppppppppp

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
well the new, wife approved, admin started today.
she reminds me of the Ed Rooney's secretary from Ferris Beuhler's.

this should be fun.

Back to wearing headphones full time.