Quantcast

another day at the fun house...braaaap

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well i spent another weekend day over at my buddies house. the one beside the river with the tiki bar and dirt bike track and all the 110 cc 4 stroke dirt bikes. anyway this ex-pro 125/250 racer was out there on his 110 and was fast as HELL! the guy was by the far the fastest person i have ever seen on a bike that small.

anyway here he is in the showoff berm (it is about 8 feet from the bar, the river, the fire pit, the keg and the girls in bikinis that are usually there every saturday and sunday.

i think the first one is the better of the two.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
That second photo is just begging for the moshgirl treatment ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
LOOnatic said:
i Have an old 2 stroke kawasaki 100 that would love to do battle on a mini track with tiki bar,keg and uh..........scantliy clad ladies:rofl:
well come on then!!!! you know where i is!!!!!!!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I cant see Photobucket at work, but I suspect this is the reason you havent called me back!

Damn you

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
LOOnatic said:
Uh yeah i'm at your house drinking a highland oatmeal porter:evil:
damn sorry idnt mean to blow your cover. man you would love this track... its about .7 miles long with fast straights and lots of berms and a fw jumps with some super tech woods sections. its pretty damn cool. those little chinese POS bikes are pretty damn fun as well.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
MTB_Rob_NC said:
I cant see Photobucket at work, but I suspect this is the reason you havent called me back!

Damn you
damn i am soooo busted. actually its because i am just now getting my voice back.tried talkin to LOO the other day but ti wasnt working to well. a badass concert friday night, dirtbikes/beer/women in biknis/party all night saturday then a tournament at the bar on sunday.....i actually lost my voice at the concert friday night whoopin and hollerin.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
damn i am soooo busted. actually its because i am just now getting my voice back.tried talkin to LOO the other day but ti wasnt working to well. a badass concert friday night, dirtbikes/beer/women in biknis/party all night saturday then a tournament at the bar on sunday.....i actually lost my voice at the concert friday night whoopin and hollerin.

Plan a party for Saturday July 1! Do you still talk to my future ex-wife?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
MTB_Rob_NC said:
Plan a party for Saturday July 1! Do you still talk to my future ex-wife?

saturday July 1 could work out pretty well. i think LOO may be around sometime then if i remember correctly as well. as for Nikki i havent heard anything from her (or called her)in a long time.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
saturday July 1 could work out pretty well. i think LOO may be around sometime then if i remember correctly as well. as for Nikki i havent heard anything from her (or called her)in a long time.

Sweet, well give me a call, so we can confirm up my reservations for Friday and Saturday. I will even buy the first keg. :)

Well what better reason to reach out to her?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
MTB_Rob_NC said:
Sweet, well give me a call, so we can confirm up my reservations for Friday and Saturday. I will even buy the first keg. :)

Well what better reason to reach out to her?
reach out and touch her........dirties

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh and as for stayin at the house...no worries there. i will be expecting you. we have a spare bedroom at the new place complete with a futon and dresser in it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
actually the dirt is almost like concrete under the top soil so your feet slide really easily around it. you can see 3 distinct ruts i nthe pic. one from the tires, one from the peg dragging and the other from our feet. i just started really nailing that turn about 50 percent of the time this past weekend.also all the rocks or foreign objects have been removed to so you wont catch a foot. i think ill post a few more of that turn....