Quantcast

aNoThEr dAy Of cOmPlEtE mOnOtOnY

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
That is all. HATE WORK.
HATE HATE HATE HATE.

But somehow, someway, 9 hours will go by and I will be free to embark upon the weekend extravaganza of massive brain cell depletion which will begin promptly at 6pm

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

I really can't do this another 30 years. Kill me, please. Check me out. Get me off this miserable planet. Nothing like getting up for 40 years in complete misery every ****ing day of my life. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Knuckle

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I hear ya Bro!!!

But...

...in less than 24 hours I will have my 4Runner loaded with 3 bikes, misc. gear Miz N8 and my daughter and we'll be on the road to enchanting New Mexico with a quick jaunt up to Colorado for two wonderful blissful weeks of biking and fun.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Originally posted by Westy
I thought you were quitting your job. Or is the new one you despise so much?

New Job, more $$$$, instead of 10 minutes to work, 1 hour + 10 minutes and there's still NOTHING_TO_DO. I literally sit here for 9 hours surfing the net daily. CAN'T STAND IT. I'd go out on my own, consulting and be my own boss, but I need full time as if I miss one week of child support, helicopters will be flying over my house, the IRS will come and take my cars, the FBI will show up. All my bank accounts will be locked, mutual funds levied. I'm not kidding either. They thought I owed 10k once, even though it was the DOR's computer glitch. They took 10k in mutual funds, bank account cash and whatnot. I proved my innocence in court and to get my money back, they wanted me to make 8,938 phone calls, fill out 984 forms, go back to court, go drive to the DOR and get interviewed. Know what I said "keep my money you blood sucking pigs, I hope you all die and burn in hell"

Never got my money back. I have never once missed a child support payment, but I simply can't do consulting as if I'm without pay for 1 week, I'm finished.

That's my sob story

Knuckle

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by Knuckleslammer
That is all. HATE WORK.
HATE HATE HATE HATE.

But somehow, someway, 9 hours will go by and I will be free to embark upon the weekend extravaganza of massive brain cell depletion which will begin promptly at 6pm

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

I really can't do this another 30 years. Kill me, please. Check me out. Get me off this miserable planet. Nothing like getting up for 40 years in complete misery every ****ing day of my life. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Knuckle
My main beef with work is the rediculous amount of time I have to spend at the office.

I could successfully get up at 10:00 sit down at my computer (at home mind you) have all my work done by 1-2:00 (there would be no interruptions so it would be much faster). Then I could deliver it to work, BAM, done.

But no, for some reason the corporate community invented this 8-5 office bull crap. Someone tell me what the point of the 8-5 thing is?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
My main beef with work is the rediculous amount of time I have to spend at the office.

I could successfully get up at 10:00 sit down at my computer (at home mind you) have all my work done by 1-2:00 (there would be no interruptions so it would be much faster). Then I could deliver it to work, BAM, done.

But no, for some reason the corporate community invented this 8-5 office bull crap. Someone tell me what the point of the 8-5 thing is?
:stupid:

I have days where I have to bust my ass for 12 hours, others I have little more than a few hours of work. but I have to be here between 8 and 5 so I have to spend 55 hours a week at work to get 30 hours of work done. :angry: :angry:

J

JRB

It's all so the BLOOD_SUCKING_PIGS can get rich and play golf and have their executive lunches. HOPE THEY ALL DIE A SLOW DEATH OF BONE CANCER. BSP'S, THA'TS WHAT RUNS THIS COUNTRY.

kNuCkLe
Knuckle - go take a nap holmes.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It's all so the BLOOD_SUCKING_PIGS can get rich and play golf and have their executive lunches. HOPE THEY ALL DIE A SLOW DEATH OF BONE CANCER. BSP'S, THA'TS WHAT RUNS THIS COUNTRY.

kNuCkLe
I feel really fortunate to work at a company where our executives put in long days with the rest of us, eat in the cafeteria, and treat everyone like coworkers rather than subordinates. There are, of course, a couple exceptions but those people are generally disliked by most of the company.