Quantcast

Another indoor park.....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
It'll be nice when they FINALLY finish it. This Fall the website said it would be done by December. Now it's February and it doesn't appear to be anywhere near being done.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Guess this new hybrid family fun ride everything indoor park style is gonna really be the next wave of indoor riding. I like it! Little bit of everything under one roof. And i like how this place in NY looks to be getting a bit more creative with the berms and bigger rollers.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
You need one with dirt. We have one freshly built in our silly yurpean town and it's awesome. Too bad it's not heated but it motivates ppl to ride all the time ;)

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I still think Phoenix really needs one of these indoors.

Jun 15, 2008
Syracuse, NY
Cranx opened today!!! soft opening- so there is no rentals, no street park (but it is started), plus some other small things..But the park is about 90% open/rideable..jumpline, pumptrack, xc loop, freeride/stunts/berm trails are all open

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Cranx opened today!!! soft opening- so there is no rentals, no street park (but it is started), plus some other small things..But the park is about 90% open/rideable..jumpline, pumptrack, xc loop, freeride/stunts/berm trails are all open
How was it? The place looks impressive from the vids I saw last week.

Jun 15, 2008
Syracuse, NY
How was it? The place looks impressive from the vids I saw last week.
It was a good time..it's even more impressive in person..busy, but not horrible..you could still get in and ride everything that is open..The jumpline was the busiest part..I am a little biased since I have been volunteering a bit there, helping push brooms and other stuff..So I have seen cranx being built up from a vacant building and want to see it do well..So glad to have a place like this in my backyard.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
This is so good to hear, we have a crew headig out there Monday the 12th from CT/MA. Any idea of what the progress on the street section is?

Jun 15, 2008
Syracuse, NY
if you are planning on coming out in a week, then the street park will most likely not be open. they have some transitions cut, but if they build it like rest of the stuff in the park (unique and made to last), then it's gonna take them a while to get it done. I will be back there this coming weekend. I will put a post up on here about the progress.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Thanks for the info. I was just on their site and saw the new clips. Jump line looks fun. I like how it snakes thru and isn't just a line of box jumps. Might try to get up there within the month with some NJ homies.

Jun 15, 2008
Syracuse, NY
This is so good to hear, we have a crew headig out there Monday the 12th from CT/MA. Any idea of what the progress on the street section is?
The street park won't be open. It is going to be a while before that is done. The main builder is off doing another job at Woodward west. So they are waiting til he comes back before getting that project finished. On the other hand, there is still plenty of stuff to ride at the park.

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Thanks for the info. I was just on their site and saw the new clips. Jump line looks fun. I like how it snakes thru and isn't just a line of box jumps. Might try to get up there within the month with some NJ homies.
Don I am planning on riding Cranx this Saturday the 17th from 5pm t 10pm.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
Just got home from Cranx, that 4 hr drive back from Syracuse sucked after riding hard all day. It was a lot of fun and will only get better when the foam pit/street sections open up.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Don I am planning on riding Cranx this Saturday the 17th from 5pm t 10pm.
Axis - let me know how it is - would love to get up there but can't get out. Plus, we've almost got one line working at the local trails and I'd love to get some laps on it. Will let you know when and if we make it up there.