Quantcast

Another interesting roommate happening

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
So as of my last post concerning my roommate it has been decided that he will not be moving in with his female friend come August but rather she will be living here for a couple months till she finds her own place, that was a relief on me. But now there has been something else interesting that has happened. When his female friend came for a visit she forgot her hair dryer and so she bought one here and just left it here. Well The other day I was sitting here at my computer and my roommate was taking a shower and then I here him start to use the hair dryer. I wouldn't think of this as so unusual unless him and I hadn't had a conversation a few days prior with him stating that he has never used a hair dryer and never will use a hair dryer. So now as a part of his daily routine he uses a hair dryer. This is added to him eating baby food and liking it as well as him absolutely refusing to eat any left over food from the refrigerator and as a finally bit of interesting he ordered deodorant and shaving creme off of the internet.

Some of you might be wondering what the point of this is, well I hate to break it to you but it is mindless blither because I am bored and I am killing time before I leave for work.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I miss being married as I used to dry my junk with her hair dryer after a shower.

Dudes with hair dryers are ghey.

Wait, what happened?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
she will be living here for a couple months... him eating baby food and liking it.... he ordered deodorant and shaving creme off of the internet.
]
WTF, is she a Dominatrix?

Does she make him wear a diaper?

Is he not allowed to go to a store to buy toiletries by himself?

When she moves in your life will become Hell. You'll be at Ihop every-night just to escape. Soon you will be powerless to resist the seduction of the portly pancake princess.

Good luck to you man.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
next time he comes home, make sure you're sitting there on your couch naked blow drying your nutz. If he questions what you're doing and you see him never using it again, it worked. If you come home one day and he's sitting there on the couch blow drying his nutz, or still even using the thing the standard way in the bathroom for his head hair, Get a new roommate.