Quantcast

Another key to being even cooler than I am

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
MMike said:
With a 12 week old in the house, I assure you "well rested" is just not in the cards. I guess I could work on the other one.

But can I still get the vest?
While one could argue the money could be better spent on valium and earplugs...........certainly.

The confidence it instills may spill over into other realms, thereby enabling you to strive towards the larger goals.

And if you get a new one the smell of leather may trump the smell de poo.:D

Once summer rolls round, don't forget the economy of muscle shirt conversion from your existing wardrobe of Warrant and Poison t-shirts. It's always important to tag and freeze the year of high school graduation in one's wardrobe.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
jimmydean said:
You want a skinny leather tie to wear with your polo shirt, don't you?
Yeah, those bolo ties are the ultimate statement of cool. Especially when worn with a leather vest! :weee:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
goodtobeIrie said:
Guess you've never been to the Daytona or Sturgis motorcycle rallies...
Why is it that motorcycle gangs and gay leather guys always dress the same?

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Ciaran said:
Why is it that motorcycle gangs and gay leather guys always dress the same?
didn't the village people have something to do with that??

or it's just that the less manly bikers got turned into the beotch in prison...and didn't have anything else to wear...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
MMike said:
Oooohhh....I just thought of three more words of coolness:

Acid wash jeans.....
the ultimate is acid washed, with strategically placed rips and safety pins lined all over...and the jeans and jean coat/vest all match, even the little baseball cap is done up...I seriously saw a guy dressed like this about a year ago...:rofl:

J

JRB

Being cooler than MMike is an open door. There are NO keys to being cooler than him. Ghey vest or not.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
kidwoo said:
Your training is complete.

Welcome to america.

Nothing beats an obnoxious national.:rofl:
hey :)... now if it was my aussie cloth flag then... then... then, we d have somethin' ;)... that guys shirt is mad... i swear he looks like any one of the clowns here... in the next frame of the photo he gets into his sweet 1992 BMW 318i... if he s real high rollin its a 2002 320i...

welcome 'back' to america is more the deal k... but i imagine nor cal is gonna be better than slomaha NE...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
partsbara said:
i m 412 lb... not that fat...

actually i was refering to you degrading the flag... :redhot:

sweet hair cut tho'
412!?!?!?! Are you like 7'9"?

You need to send me all your beer. Do it. Do it NOW!

Or you can go workout with these guys...

;) :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MMike said:
Two words: Leather vest

Just saw a guy wearing jeans, white T-shirt and a black leather vest. That is total coolness. I gotta get me one. Then I will be that cool too.
I would think that kind of attire would be frowned upon in Canada?