Quantcast

Another man down...

Jun 11, 2004
That sucks!:plthumbsdown:

Is that your foot? Looks like your name backwards on the x-ray? How long is recovery? Surgery? Give me a call........

I hope its not your foot, but if it is..... heal up quick bro!

At least you spared the BIG'UN! :clapping:

Oct 9, 2006
Surgery tommorrow, debt for years.....fixed foot forever. Four breaks on four metatarsals, pins to fix the bad ones. Thanks for the sympathy guys.

Oct 9, 2006
Surgery was a success....Two 4 inch pins(they even stick out the bottom front of my foot). Upon entry the realized I had shattered them bad enough that they had to graft in new material.

So hell yeah for bionic feet!!

And I keep suffering amnesia from the morphine and lortab cocktail they made me take.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I know you said skateboarding, but how exactly did you manage to break 4 of 5 metatarsals? Inquiring medstudent wants to know....

Oh, and heal up quick man. Glad the surgery went well!

Oct 9, 2006
I dropped into the six foot end of the bowl at the No Name skatepark in Greenville, having never dropped into anything before. I made it off the coping down the face and when I hit the bottom of the bowl my back foot managed to come off the board and the sticky rubber sole of my riding shoes caught the wood and my body weight made my foot roll over the top of itself. It felt like my toes touched the top of my foot then i heard a pop, nanoseconds later my shoe felt a great deal tighter. I managed to get the board and myself out of the bowl and that was the end of the night for my riding. This all happened on a Friday night and I went for Xrays the following tuesday after it hadnt gotten any better.

LaChica

Chimp
Jan 27, 2007
Wish you were out here playing with us ....

Maybe soon.

In the meantime, I'll be chilling with your girl in the Dominican for a little bit.

Much Love. Be well. Heal friekin soon!!

~mo