Quantcast

another mob

Mtbike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Indiana
Super Sick! Are those Atomlab wheels? How do you like them?

Only pimp bling change I would make is a white handlebar.

irfanzain

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
connor123 said:
Congrats dude that thing is sick and I love those cranks.How is the pike? I'm thinking about purchasing one as well.
I love the pike, its light but at the expense of stiffness.

irfanzain

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
Mtbike said:
Super Sick! Are those Atomlab wheels? How do you like them?

Only pimp bling change I would make is a white handlebar.
Thanks man.Yeap the atomlab dhr rims with GI hubs. Its a pretty nice combo.
Oh and the deity bar/stem are on the way...

irfanzain

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
sure i'll post a review on it here after i have a few days with it. Haven't had a go with the 8pots yet...they look huge.

irfanzain

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
here's the completed mob, the stuff finally arrived today. oh and the brakes are really grabby with slight modulation.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i like everything except all the white...guess im just tired of seeing it...take a few of those spacers and run them on the top of the stem too. :thumb:...

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Looks sick man, I like the white (which is probably why we are seeing it so much, being that many others do too) I would for sure run some of those spacers on top of the stem, I like jumping with lower bars.

jake133

Monkey
Jan 21, 2005
SLC, Utah
I have a question for all you mob riders. I am 6 feet, maybe 6 one, and i was wondering if you think the mob will feel to small? I will be dj'ing, riding skatepark and going on an occasional trail ride. 11 inch seat tube seems so small.
Thanks

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
san juan capistrano old town
i ride the large and im about 5' 9", to me its getting better an better every day i ride it - at first with such a small recomended travel fork (100mm) it really dropped the front end down - but with a experamenting with the stack hight of the stem and a 2 in riser bar its feels good - plus i just put down some cash for the new 07 FOX TALAS so i can dial the travel down for any terrain - so it really helps from going 140mm to 100mm - the more travel it has the stable it feels - less travel the quicker it turns . its the best bike hands down - heres a pic of the decline test bike - but the difference between mine and theirs is the brakes and 07 fork and I-Beam seat post combo.