Quantcast

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The hillarious thing Mike is that I looked up the F'N word to ensure I spelled it correctly and still F'D it up, LOL. Then I go and send an anonymous email to the board of health, cc'ing the mayor and I sent the mail with my mail address that has my full name attached to the address. LOFL.

I'm a total loss.

On the subject of killing birds. In the bible it says man has dominion over the animals of the Earth. So end of story. God says it's ok, so FU!!!! ROFL

Now, one would think. With all the disfunction on the planet. Rape, murder, violence, terrorism; killing a few nuisance pigeons is not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. I'm going to kill them. I'm going to kill them all and I'm not going to go to jail over it either, you can take that to the bank.

I'm going to kill them. I'm going to take pictures of it, and I'm going to f****ng get all the dead FOUL into a pile, pour gas on it and light them ablaze and video tape it and put it on F'N youtube too.

Think I'm kidding? I got a fuse so short, you can't see it.
Best post ever.
:rofl:
+ rep to you.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Doesn't work. None of that stuff works. There's nothing other than what the 5 senses can feel, hear, see, taste, and smell.

There is no God, there is nothing but dirt waiting when our bodies expire.

As for the problem, it must be something done inconspicuously. Like apple seeds in the bird feeder, which contain trace amounts of arsenic. Not a problem for humans, but a big problem for birds, if injested. The problem is that birds will probably not eat apple seeds.

If the town does not help, I want to devise some plan so that when I come home there are 300+ dead birds on the ground.
The hillarious thing Mike is that I looked up the F'N word to ensure I spelled it correctly and still F'D it up, LOL. Then I go and send an anonymous email to the board of health, cc'ing the mayor and I sent the mail with my mail address that has my full name attached to the address. LOFL.

I'm a total loss.

On the subject of killing birds. In the bible it says man has dominion over the animals of the Earth. So end of story. God says it's ok, so FU!!!! ROFL

Now, one would think. With all the disfunction on the planet. Rape, murder, violence, terrorism; killing a few nuisance pigeons is not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. I'm going to kill them. I'm going to kill them all and I'm not going to go to jail over it either, you can take that to the bank.

I'm going to kill them. I'm going to take pictures of it, and I'm going to f****ng get all the dead FOUL into a pile, pour gas on it and light them ablaze and video tape it and put it on F'N youtube too.

Make up your mind Tard.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

I'm a total loss.

Anybody else read this and feel like they were reading a scene that was cut from "Falling Down" with Micheal Douglas?

+ rep to whoever owns up to the "tao of cluelessness" tag