Quantcast

Another North Carolina question.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Anybody have any opinions on Lincoln Country or the town of Lincolnton?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thats where several people live that are on here. peewees is there, and ypur closer to the mountains thean you are in charlotte. the only opinion i have about the town is that there was a hot slutty brunette with a kickin body and a **ck me face workin at burger king. i guess thats not really an opionion though so you may wanna ask someone else.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
thats where several people live that are on here. peewees is there, and ypur closer to the mountains thean you are in charlotte. the only opinion i have about the town is that there was a hot slutty brunette with a kickin body and a **ck me face workin at burger king. i guess thats not really an opionion though so you may wanna ask someone else.
Awesome, they have a Burger King!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
With hookers apparently. Move to Texas for hookers though. They are free here. :thumb:
F' that I get a free Shrek 2 doll with every hooker in NC.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
no way dude you get the sponge bob square pants watch for 1.95.
F' sponge bob, I want a Shrek 2 doll and a BJ @ BK my way right away!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
@ biggins

Can you give me the correct user names so I can get in touch with them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
i think zod is from l'town. you know its all like l'town stuntaz r3praz3nt!
Fawk... thats cool!

Seems like closeness to Charlotte, and lower cost living it's teh place for me!

I just want a nice town, not to hick, I can get some land for my $, close enough that I can get some culture when I need it and good enough schools so I can raise some more :stosh:'s

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
the area i'm in is pretty cheap, close to greensboro and has the best school district around. the public schools are comparable to most private schools in test scores and violence. hmm, for comparison. 4 bed/2.5 bath house (2200 sq ft) on 1.5 acres can be found anywhere from $130k to $160k. compare that to cali or NY. I've lived in San Diego and florida and NC is my happy medium.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DRB said:
Define not to hick....
Ok well where I live is Hick.... so I don't mind.......... I think thats kind of hard to put limits on.

I see Walmart is the place to be in Lincolnton, thats probably a little to "hick"... but I could deal.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I can't believe nobody from L-town chimed in on this...oh wait a minute, I'm the only one from there... : ) Actually, I'm moving there this week. I currently live in the armpit neighboring county. Josh (Zod) lives in Stanley - there's a lot of rednecks and sheep that live there, so if you are into that kind of thing you should check that out. Lincolnton is a cool town. There's lots of transplants there too...