Quantcast

Another one taken....

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
I'm ENGAGED!!!!
After a long weekend at Snowshoe skiing and snowboarding, Greg proposed last night!!! :banana:
The only thing better then a new bike is this.....

He told me that as he was signing the paperwork with the jeweler and they we're asking him what was making him hesitate....he said...do you know that this could buy 2 new bikes?

Now the planning begins....

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Congrats!!!!!
The ring is gorgeous. Did you pick it out or was it a total surprise?:thumb:
We went shopping together at one store and then I gave him some likes and dislikes via websites but he did the final picking and did a great job. :clapping: I had no idea when it was going to happen or if he had even gotten anything yet.

Y

yadadada

pretty ring! I think I'd take the bikes over the bling also though. I'm just not a jewelry person at all.

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
pretty ring! I think I'd take the bikes over the bling also though. I'm just not a jewelry person at all.
He asked about buying me a bike instead and I turned him down. I'm not much a jewelery person either(most expensive piece I have is only about $40). This was the exception, I'm only happy with a bike for 2-3 years, this will be worn be for the rest of my life.

The bike might come along as a wedding gift :-)

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
He asked about buying me a bike instead and I turned him down. I'm not much a jewelery person either(most expensive piece I have is only about $40). This was the exception, I'm only happy with a bike for 2-3 years, this will be worn be for the rest of my life.

The bike might come along as a wedding gift :-)
:stupid:

i'm not a jewelry person. or a girly girl. but i love love love my engagement ring. it's the most expensive thing i own next to my car or house... but i know i'll have it forever... and it never breaks.

It's silly because before I got it I thought nothing of jewelry or diamonds. but when i got it i couldn't stop looking at it. so sparkly and pretty.

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia

i'm not a jewelry person. or a girly girl. but i love love love my engagement ring. it's the most expensive thing i own next to my car or house... but i know i'll have it forever... and it never breaks.

It's silly because before I got it I thought nothing of jewelry or diamonds. but when i got it i couldn't stop looking at it. so sparkly and pretty.

Couldn't agree more!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

I'm not really a jewlery person either, but my husband got me a gorgeous ring for Mother's Day with my daughter's birthstone in it and I often find myself just gazing at it. I'll have to take a pic and post it up, but I just love it!

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
hey vt mtbkr... how many times have you caught yourself just looking at the ring. amazed by the sparkle?

i felt like such a dork when i got the ring because i couldn't help staring at it all the time!
I know what you mean. My commute into work is in directly into the sun which used to be really quite annoying. Not so bad now that i can put my hand on the top of the steering wheel and enjoy the sparkle. :happydance: