Quantcast

Another 'quality' mother....

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
who the heck would want to rape that...$hit she would probably like it anyway...f-her send her to bagdad with a big flag and let those people torture her..and the bastids that did the crime.....

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
(03-14) 00:14 PST Santa Ana, Calif. (AP) --

Authorities called it one of the worst rape cases they could recall.

Seven gang members and three female associates were charged Monday with raping a woman as the mother of one suspect allegedly watched and encouraged the assault, authorities said.

The 23-year-old victim was targeted because her boyfriend had angered members of the Anaheim gang, authorities said.

She was lured into a hotel room by a female gang associate at a Feb. 23 party then sexually assaulted over a seven-hour period, Anaheim police Chief John Welter said.

He called it "one of the worst rapes I've seen in my 35 years experience."

Authorities identified the 38-year-old "gang mother" as Connie Herrera Retana and her son as 18-year-old Martin Carlos Delgado. Police said the victim was lured into the room and beaten by 23-year-old Jolean Disbrow.

"It makes you shake your head that mothers could be participating," said Orange County Assistant District Attorney Susan Kang Schroeder. "It shows how a group mentality can breed disgusting behavior."

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
N8, what is the purpose of this thread? I honestly don't know why you would showcase something this depraved. It really disgusts me.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
robdamanii said:
Nah. She needs to be gang raped and then threatened to be killed if she tells anyone.

Then kill her anyway. Slowly. Painfully. Think Marcellus Wallace.
my vote is for tourniquettes (sp?), saws and a wild wolf...I'm thinking more Sin Cityish...but the first part is good...although, by the looks of her, there might not be any takers for the role of rapists...

WTF is wrong with people today??

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Tame Ape said:
N8, what is the purpose of this thread? I honestly don't know why you would showcase something this depraved. It really disgusts me.
well, it might detract kids from getting involved with gangs...

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:
my vote is for tourniquettes (sp?), saws and a wild wolf...I'm thinking more Sin Cityish...but the first part is good...although, by the looks of her, there might not be any takers for the role of rapists...

WTF is wrong with people today??
Would it be ok to call her a c*nt, since I learned it was inappropriate the way I used it last week??

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
loco said:
Would it be ok to call her a c*nt, since I learned it was inappropriate the way I used it last week??
there is only a few times that the C word is very appropriately used...this would be one of them...:)

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
wrap her in a blanket made out of pork and drop her in that god for saken sand box...

seriously though there just usnt enough cruelty that can be bestowed upon her.

what a filthy, worthless, pos, that is stealing oxygen from all of us