Quantcast

Another short vid from Manimal productions...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
wow dude, thats awesome :thumb: Noah is awesome, he can almost ride as well as I can :eek:

So did somone just happen to have a video camera in the car? you don't have to confirm or deny that ;)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
BigMike said:
wow dude, thats awesome :thumb: Noah is awesome, he can almost ride as well as I can :eek:

So did somone just happen to have a video camera in the car? you don't have to confirm or deny that ;)

"i have a friend..." who happens to keep his camera in his patrol car and might have encouraged a little vid w/ some guys on sportbikes ;)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
sanjuro said:
Nice vid. BTW, does your kid ride with a little too much front wheel ?

he can't help it.....bike = 15 lbs, noah = 35lbs. could you hold the front end up on a bike that is almost 50% of your weight? it would be like me riding a 110lb bike. he's getting better but it'll be a while before he will have enough leverage to fix the problem.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
manimal said:
he can't help it.....bike = 15 lbs, noah = 35lbs. could you hold the front end up on a bike that is almost 50% of your weight? it would be like me riding a 110lb bike. he's getting better but it'll be a while before he will have enough leverage to fix the problem.
I think you need to pony up the dough for a 12 inch carbon fibre bike...

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
damn your kid pedals down stairs. thats hella norcal DH XTREME worthy

but yea sweet vid. it iwll be awosme when your kid starts taking 30 foot hits, wooo

mxer338

Monkey
May 9, 2005
CT
wow.. your kid puts half of this board to shame in the skills dept.:p

its awesome to watch him ride.. id be scared to let my nephew do that.. but i dont think hes quite up to that level yet

great vid... bettter music:love:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
mxer338 said:
great vid... bettter music:love:

i was thumbing through an old memory book whilst randomly selecting songs to use in the video. "we built this city" popped up just as i was staring at a picture of me in 4th or 5th grade, wearing jams, and it all just seemed to click :D

oh well, win some/lose some ;) it was either that or some uber-popular metalcore :help:

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
That clip of the stair drop to ramp transition shows that he's got real skill. Thats not easy to do, especially when the bike weighs half as much as you do.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
I dig your kid, pedaling down the stairs i barely have the balls to drop off the curb.

I would give the Vid 5 out of 5 but the music brought it down to a 3/5sorry bro but that has to be the worst Jefferson Starship song EVER

Cant wait until my 8 week old can start riding im going to send him out to you and Noah for a little bootcamp.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
beestiboy said:
but the music brought it down to a 3/5sorry bro but that has to be the worst Jefferson Starship song EVER
muhuhuhahahahahaha! my plan is complete! you will all be humming "we built this city on rock and rollllllhooooole!" for the next 2 days!

i'm making sure to include all types of music in my vids....heck, a recent one had bluegrass, but it fit.

i'll be sure to find a really good song when i make the longer version of this vid mixed with a bunch of other footy i have. maybe something by paula abdul :thumb: :devil:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
manimal said:
muhuhuhahahahahaha! my plan is complete! you will all be humming "we built this city on rock and rollllllhooooole!" for the next 2 days!

i'm making sure to include all types of music in my vids....heck, a recent one had bluegrass, but it fit.

i'll be sure to find a really good song when i make the longer version of this vid mixed with a bunch of other footy i have. maybe something by paula abdul :thumb: :devil:
LOL...."straight up" ;)