Quantcast

Another story

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
So I got up to sunshine and 45 degrees- headed out the door to cap forest. Took this shot because I know blurring the license plate bugs some people on here:bomb:

Pedaled up fire roads for the first couple miles. My intended destination
was that patch up on top

Finally got going on a trail

saw some trees

Saw some views

Snow got too heavy to pedal so I pushed for a while and soon it got too heavy for that and I had to turn back. It made a decent bike stand though.

J

JRB

Cool - thanks for the pics. Beats the hell outta your shed and all. :D

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
your contrast looks like it could be toned down just a bit, at least on my monitor. nice pics though.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Nice shots.

BAH said:
Took this shot because I know blurring the license plate bugs some people on here
Maybe it bugs some folks but it just makes me chuckle.

Free the plates!

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
dfinn said:
your contrast looks like it could be toned down just a bit, at least on my monitor.
Can you send me your monitor color profile so I can be sure they look peachy on your screen? ;)

Thats the trouble with being a professional, you can never just take snapshots. everythings gotta be critiqued :help: :help:

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Secret Squirrel said:
LOL!! I luv it! Also like the idea that you only need one brake caliper but 2 rotors... I did that for awhile...only I had my front working and a blown rear line...Mmmm snowy goodness. kool!
ha - my problem is that I took off my front brake line to learn barspins. Then I misplaced the brake and am too cheap to buy another one..

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Just attach a rabid squirrel to your fork, with a string attached to his tail so he bites down on the rotor to stop. No wait a minute that real dumb, never mind......

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
damn blurry plates!.....I was all ready to head over there and jack that sweet Accord.