Quantcast

another trail update!

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Lookin good =)
When i'm cutting a new line, i try to have a berm or roller after a few jumps to break up the jumping and create more flow.

Keep us posted!

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
yeah man, I got got used to digging alone since my friends never really help, I get it done the way I like it too. BTW after the next double that I need to build will be a 180 berm with a double attatched. Then a long and low to a step up.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Nice work. I know solo digging can be a bitch. Consider thickening up the tops of your lips and landings. They'll last longer when the hacks arrive.
I don't need to, the dirt I dig in is 50% rocks. Ask demo. So far I have only had one trail poacher that had the balls to case up one of the landings a bunch of times and knock down the hip landing. I also discovered today this kid has friends because each of them took turns stomping the new lip. It is going to be hard to tell their parents that their children were used as fillers for one of my landings.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
I don't need to, the dirt I dig in is 50% rocks. Ask demo. So far I have only had one trail poacher that had the balls to case up one of the landings a bunch of times and knock down the hip landing. I also discovered today this kid has friends because each of them took turns stomping the new lip. It is going to be hard to tell their parents that their children were used as fillers for one of my landings.
yes, the dirt is total ****. IDK how he does it.