Quantcast

Another Trip to Sutton

splat

Nam I am
Got an email from Berkshire_rider and the Silver Turtle ( dirtrider2) that they were going to Sutton, so I figured I'd join them . we met up and got riding !

Here is Berkshire Rider railing a Natural Rock Berm

Dirtrider2's turn

and Dirtrider2 was riding his New Frame a Big Hit3 so we swaped aout and gave it a try

here Berkshire rider doing a double role on it

Dirtrider showing how to do it with style .

We next was my tuirn to ride his Big Hit3 , yes it is a Couch on wheels .

so He was riding my FSR XC , and he was behind me s o I didn't what happened , but I herd it , over the top the silver turtle went.

well That flip flop left me with out a front brake , sincethe pin on my Brake lecer was now missing. we were trying to make it work with a Wire tie, when Berkshire rider found the pin, we it wouldn't stay in but it fit , so we put a couple of stickers on the brakes and that held the pin in for therest of my ride.

well we got over to Resivour #6 , since this is really all water company property , I was here earlier this year , and this was Full then. here Berkshire rider riding down the rocks into the resvouir.

I went in too, and here saw the markings for the water level, yeah its low!

Berkshire rider coming up a rock

some one else was out there , giving directions

and finally Dirtrider2 , down some nice rock work

here is the GPS track I made of the ride, yup its some tight single track lots of trail in small areas

TurnerGrl

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Metrowest MA
Yep, just me and Hannah got out for a little exploring - some fun stuff and a little extra challenge since I had my Epic - the RFX has been living at Milford Bike since June (geez, I gotta get down there...). My ability to commit to rides of any length right now is limited while Jake recovers from a blood clot in his leg - he spent the first half of last week in ICU at Tufts in Grafton. So I get out if and when I can!

Hope to hook up with you for a Sutton ride in the future though.