Quantcast

Another trip to the Hospital

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well it's all kind of fuzzy. Last night we were sitting on the steps in the auditorium, and someone that didn't know my previous injury hit me in the back of the head with a book. I passed out, took an ambulance to UConn Hospital, and stayed for a few hours getting the CT scan checked out. Bascially, my head hurts, but besides that, I'm fine, I just want to sleep.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hmm doesit it worry you that you blacked-out from a small hit on the head by a book??? what did the doctor say???

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Damn, dude. The docs can't permanently implant some kind of metal shield around your head? Maybe one with tasers that disable anyone trying to touch it?

Maybe you should just lock yourself in a room with soft walls for a few months until you heal up a bit...

...good luck with your recovery (again).

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
that doesn't sound good. best wishes w/ the healing. at this point, i'd check to see if your flight tickets to whistler are refundable.

J

JRB

Get your ass to Austin. I have never heard of people hitting people with books, just for giggles here. Get out of that rat hole of a state.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
ThePriceSeliger said:
Well it's all kind of fuzzy. Last night we were sitting on the steps in the auditorium, and someone that didn't know my previous injury hit me in the back of the head with a book. I passed out, took an ambulance to UConn Hospital, and stayed for a few hours getting the CT scan checked out. Bascially, my head hurts, but besides that, I'm fine, I just want to sleep.
How are you sure they didn't know about your injury... and didn't just want to knock your @SS out?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
loco said:
Get your ass to Austin. I have never heard of people hitting people with books, just for giggles here. Get out of that rat hole of a state.
He wants a good education. He doesn't want to learn how to hump a steer.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
:confused:

And what state, pray tell, would be worse than TX?
A lot of them. Colorado has great scenery, sure, but look at the people. :think: LordOpie is one of the few that doesn't suck. :eviltongu

J

JRB

brungeman said:

BWAHAHAHA STEER HUMPER!!!
When thinking about the nasty filth of a steel industry driven city, suddenly the thought of steer humping doesn't seem so bad. Are you guys all filthy, like chimney sweeps, as I would imagine??? Is the snow black there???

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I thinks you need another cup of coffee...Yale(CT) is 3rd and Rice doesn't come in until #17.
How many people from CT do you think actually go to Yale, or teach at Yale???

*it's not a priority to know what Ivy league schools are located where, btw.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
loco said:
How many people from CT do you think actually go to Yale, or teach at Yale???

*it's not a priority to know what Ivy league schools are located where, btw.
10% of Yale students are CT residents. Don't blame the other 90% for wanting to come to Yale to get a real education.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
I Are Baboon said:
He wants a good education. He doesn't want to learn how to hump a steer.
you've never been to Austin, have you? Tree huggers and animal lovers would never allow that to happen.