Quantcast

Another Visit to Otis

splat

Nam I am
What a great Ride! 9 miles , in a litle over 4 hours . good group of 11 riders.

Silver turtle gets in trouble trying to go slow on the teeter tooter

A rock garden.

IF_rider dropping a rock

SloMoJo , in trouble on same rock , he did a lovely tuck and roll .

Silver turtle would have some problems with this rock.

DR a on a roller

Voss same roller

got to the top of Mt ZtC ?

yes we made up a wopping 230 ft ! Thanks to the Bike Rag guys, who left a map at the top, which helped us figure out where we were

but is affored a lovely view of Buzzards bay. ( I took this picture from climbing the tree above )

after that we proceded to do some major XC effort , was fun and fast!

But was break time !

this was an interesting rock launch

SloMoJo and Vozz Riding along just before we got back.

and here is the GPS track of the 9 miles we did .

splat

Nam I am
here are a few more from BadDNA and he posted these on nemba

you guys are going to love the one of me in a tree.

[quote author=BadDNA]
Full set here. Just a few choice ones. I'm sorry I don't know everyone's screen names and forgive me for digitally decapitating some people but I'm just starting to take riding pictures.

Nice view!

This must be why Splat sightings are so rare, he's too busy climbing trees trying to get a better look.

The whole group.

[/quote]

splat

Nam I am
robdamanii said:
Splat, Beth and I are both sitting here, shaking our heads at the pic of you in the tree. Well done squirrel boy. :thumb:
Hey some one had put large spikes in the tree, to make climbing it easier. also it helped get me that Pic of Buzzards Bay ( thtas in the atlantic ocean for those of you not on the right coast)

DVRider

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
Southeast MA
Couple more from me.

Since there's so many photo's here already, I'll just post a couple of my good ones:

SloMoJo Flying the teeter

IF_Rider lanching the rock

SloMoJo

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
The snow ends up around the Middleboro area. Even near where 495 / 95 come togther, there doesn't seem to be very much snow. The best thing about Otis, (other than the riding), is the Cape is basically sand. There hasn't even been a hint of mud or damp ground there. Some dry sandy sections in places. Two January rides, and a clean bike. :love:

Mark - It's about 1hour and 10/15 minutes from Splat's, and from my place in Douglas. Actually, Ben said it was the same amount of time from Cambridge. :think: Well worth the drive to ride on snow-free ground. :thumb: