Quantcast

Another weather question, if you will...

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Hey guys, I wanted to make a trip up there to diablo again. I was wondering if you could give me your take on how wet it is going to be on saturday.

I was there opening day and it was too wet then, but it was still fun. Problem is I'm making a video, nothing big, but I want conditions to be nice, so I can rip it up a little better in the dry.

So how's the trails going to be? Are there going to be big puddles and mud ruts in between the jumps on dominion and super slippery rock gardens?

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNJ0531?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Thanks guys for the help. :rimshot:

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
We got a little rain today but nothing major. A shower on friday won't make much of a difference for saturday and if anything it will help keep the dust down. Overall it has been pretty dry in these parts lately so you should be fine. With the sun and heat on saturday it will dry any moisture out quick anyway. Bring plenty of water because it is going to be hot as hell.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Thanks guys for the help...

I went to the physical therapist for my knees, and from riding bmx and dh my quadraceps are a lot stronger than my hamstrings. So it's pushing my knee caps into my femur, haha. So I can't ride for 2 weeks I found out today. But I've been riding for about 3 months like this.

Thanks again for your help, sorry.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
heat and humidity, dress lightly, stay hydrated! it rained like crazy here in ny last night into today, so i assume it was the same at diablo, that means wet riding this weekend. it may be nicer on sunday. its starting to dry up already though

bobushka king

Irontaint
Jun 26, 2007
it's going to be hot as balls this weekend.... that means lots of 15 year old chicks in bikinis

YES!!!!

*edit* 18 I mean 18

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
the waterpark opened, ah ****, that sucks. they take up all the good parking. nice to see some ass while waiting on line though.

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
Diablo drains very very quick...heat will def be the big thing....i predict ice cream sales will be through the roof!

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
got work stuff this weekend handing out suntan lotion at the wal-mart in neptune lol next 2 weekends i'll be up 4 sure