Quantcast

^^AnotherDerp^^

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Looking forward to February being over soon. Looking at a 10 day forecast, I see two days of rain, two days of snow and temperatures riding a roller coaster. I hope that bikes will be ridden despite a stupid March mud ban.

Now back to the slave ship, another week of brain cells committing a mass suicide because of so much stupid.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
T-minus one week until family vacation in Florida. Yeah, I know, Florida is the dumpster fire of 'merica but at least we'll be in the mostly Northerner old people area. Looking forward to sunshine, warm temps, and beer for breakfast.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Productive weekend, worked on the camper a bunch and I think I'm over the hump now; max disassembly reached and now it's time to put everything back together again. Dog decided she wanted to sleep in the bed last night which led to a less than optimal night of sleep, but I suppose overall things aren't too bad.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Today I'm to have lunch and dinner with the interviewing candidate for a position in my section. He's actually my buddy from my old institution and he came by yesterday with his wife to chat about Denver off camera, as it were.

This would be all fine and dandy except that it disrupts my bike commute plans, as I'm not going to change into my high viz suit at 7, post dinner with candidate/chair/section head, then ride home.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Also, a PSA for "not riding a scooter"
FTFY.

Trackbar, coils and shocks are due to arrive Wednesday. Debating whether or not to start ripping everything out and starting the work today...

In other news, we may be looking to build a house rather than buy, provided we can find a suitable (and affordable) lot. That would be cool.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
FTFY.
In other news, we may be looking to build a house rather than buy, provided we can find a suitable (and affordable) lot. That would be cool.
:popcorn:
if the progress on the jeep mods is any indication . . . you'd better start a crabhomedelayandcostoverrunpants thread.

coffee in; one presentation to exhibition sponsor done. their technology failed, so had to walk them through a printed out version of it, which is not so effective. oh well. little bit of this and that, more coffee, then board meeting at 4. prepping to head to NY for a few days tomorrow. would be happy to go solo, but have to lug a bunch of patrons around. plus our director. ugh.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello. Yesterday was great, buddy and myself went down to check out the Toronto Autoshow. We went to pay for parking and found someone's ticket still in the machine; score, free parking. Got to the autoshow after the ticket sales had closed, so we went into the admin office; score, somehow got free guest passes. Checked out some cool cars, sat in a Hellcat and almost lol'd out loud at how awful the interior is. Who the hell still puts the e-brake where the dead pedal is??

Anyways, I could really go for some trails right now. Literally frothing at the mouth to go riding.

In other news, girls suck.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
:popcorn:
if the progress on the jeep mods is any indication . . . you'd better start a crabhomedelayandcostoverrunpants thread.
As long as the builders remember to have all the lumber delivered at once, we should be good.

Not sure what cost has to do with anything? :think:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. Glad you're with us 'squeeb.

Great day on skis yesterday, sunny blue skies 16* and great snow for the way down. Hip flexor strained. I guess years of sitting in a big leather executive office chair is catching up with me.

Gaaah... I'm in the process of creating a revocable trust and just reviewed a 21 page draft and sent feedback on sixteen items to my pricey legal beagle. Y'all might be pleased to know that part of what I'd like to happen when I croak or start to drool uncontrollably is the preservation of some minor MTB trails...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
moring squeeb, those are anniversaries we wish we could forget. nothing like waking up in a hospital bed, face covered in stitches, and not knowing how the hell you got there, is there?

good thing i hate walking on cold tile floors with bare feet. my shoes protected my toes from the scalding hot coffee i just spilled from the overfilled mug:bonk:

Jury duty today:banghead:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My cat still hates me, but she has gotten a little more relaxed since we have sworn to not let the pooch upstairs. I hope some day we can all get along, but who knows. The pooch is awesome. She did amazing at the dog park, has been walking on lead so well. Just blown away. Is she a lot of dog? Yes, yes she is. But she is amazing. Today will be her first extended (4 hours) alone in the crate. Hope she doesn't get out.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Wait. Was there another person on your scooter? That's the red blanket thing in the background?
Like anybody else would have been caught dead on the back of that thing. :rofl: It's whats left of the Class 3 jacket I was wearing after the medics cut it off me. I was also wearing some Carhart overalls that may be in the pile.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
anyone ever just throw a rear wheel in the old spooky metalhead frames without the adjustable dropouts?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My field meetings over the next couple weeks just got as bit more "real". Apparently this is large plan retention, not about face-face meetings with important people. But no pressure at all. Oh well, here we go!

Haley was a total shit this weekend. I was hoping to go skiing yesterday, but that was taken away because of her behavior. I suffer because of her behavior... fucking kids.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
For the near future. There will be no Waffles on Monday. A inadequate explanation was given. I need to find a new breakfast spot near my house. I now hate them....