Quantcast

anthem 2

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Nice. That should be insane.

That's a great article. I love what he says about street being really popular right now and trails not so much. I was just thinking about that the other day.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Wow. How good is Anthem? It took me a good 5 years to get a copy and it was very worth it. My bro Mike still gets pissed about the Standard STA he had w/ a die-cut Anthem sticker he got from Joe Rich and our friend Dan borrowed the frame and ended up painting it.

I watched it last night about 2x and yeah, it's definitely one of the top vids of all time. It will be on again tonight in the shop when I'm doing some work.

I'm really surprised no one else posted a reply - I'm guessing not many have seen it, or know what kind of impact it had.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
lucky don haha. im trying to find a copy. i think one of my friends mentioned he has a copy. grrrr

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
I heard about this vid as being quintessential vid for my era of BMX, someone recomended it to me, when I was saying that more vids needed to be more like the P.U.S.H. vid. The section in PUSH with credence playing got me going everytime, I sessioned immediatly after that set.

On a side not 44-something was one that stoked me out, although sounds like not comparable to Anthem.

I am stoked none the less for Anthem 2, so I can finally check Anthem.

Vlad

Chimp
Jun 16, 2007
Wow. How good is Anthem? It took me a good 5 years to get a copy and it was very worth it. My bro Mike still gets pissed about the Standard STA he had w/ a die-cut Anthem sticker he got from Joe Rich and our friend Dan borrowed the frame and ended up painting it.

I watched it last night about 2x and yeah, it's definitely one of the top vids of all time. It will be on again tonight in the shop when I'm doing some work.

I'm really surprised no one else posted a reply - I'm guessing not many have seen it, or know what kind of impact it had.
Daaaammn. Your friend Dan sucks.