Quantcast

Anthill Films Is Busy: Filming Continues At Sun Peaks, Silverstar, and Crankworx

Jun 26, 2009
Hey everyone,

It has been a little while since our last post, however that doesn't mean we haven't been busy, busy, busy! First we hooked-up with Thomas Vanderham and Matt Hunter to film them shredding the Sun Peaks bike park in Kamloops, BC. Then it was back home to capture some action at Crankworx in Whistler. "Follow Me" riders had strong results. Brandon Semenuk finished a solid second behind Greg Watts in the slopestyle event while Cam McCaul placed fifth. On the racing side of things, "Follow Me" stars again had a strong showing with Sam Hill finishing third in the Garbanzo Downhill and schooling the field in the Canadian Open by putting over 8 seconds into second place teammate Brendan Fairclough. Stevie Smith finished seventh in the Garbanzo event and a very solid third in the Open.

After Crankworx it was back to the interior of British Columbia. This time we brought Semenuk, Kurt Sorge, and Geoff Gulevich to Silver Star bike park. Sterling Lorence was in tow to capture all the action as only Sterling can. As I write this, Darcy Wittenburg is off to Mount Washington to meet up with McCaul and the rest of the Anthill crew to see what Darren Berrecloth has cooking! We'll keep ya posted. In the mean time, check out www.anthillfilms.com for Darcy's blog post from Silverstar and an updated photos section featuring pics from the Sun Peaks and Silverstar shoots, as well as some Crankworx action.

Thanks everyone!

-Anthill Films