Quantcast

Anticip.........

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Got it. And it's nice.

It sure looks naked compared to the Mazda. No roof rack... This must be fixed. Soon.

Off for a drive.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Well that was a pretty fun ride. Vancouver to Horseshoe Bay via lower levels hwy, then hwy 1 up Cypress Mt, then back home via hwy 1.

Mustn't go over 4000 rpm. Not sure I'll ever be able to drive a FWD ever again. Oh, so, so nice....

Not so sure I'm sold on the whole "media link" thing. Still gotta figure that out.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ha, ok I can go with that..... Please tell me though that over the next few years your not going to try and "make" it into an STI......... God I hate working on **** like that, such a pain in teh ass to try and get the right parts when people mix and match different factory parts.

I dig the blue by the way...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Ha, ok I can go with that..... Please tell me though that over the next few years your not going to try and "make" it into an STI......... God I hate working on **** like that, such a pain in teh ass to try and get the right parts when people mix and match different factory parts.

I dig the blue by the way...
No, I'm not going to go all "Toshi" with it.

I almost went with red, but I think I made the right choice. Tanks mang.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You need to make a carboard comouflage cover with a picture of your Mazda for when you park it overnight. No-one will be the wiser.....they're all hopped up on crack anyway...
I just need to keep a 6-pack of empties across the street. Lures 'em away...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
i just looked up the insurance rating we have on that thing. A corvette has a better rating. :rofl:

You sir, are now in the same category as a Cobra. Enjoy white trash status.

Huh, I would have thought it would put me into the Fast and Furious Ricer Wannabe Manchild category.

I'm now paying about triple the insurance I was paying for my Mazda3 in Quebec. But hey, it costs what it costs.