Quantcast

Any Aussies in here?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Apart from the resident quasi aussie's parts and vb that is. :rolleyes:

Anyway.... What online bike shops in aussie do you recomend for getting parts?

I've given up on sourcing an X.0 carbon cage assembly in NZ the Sole local importer is to fvcked to get their sh*t together and suport the stuff they sell. :(

After 4 months the parts for the "Rebuildable" X.0 rear derailier are still on back order. The guy David at Worrels was pretty open and arrogant about it, he said if you know skoda (an employee) maybe he can pluck one out of thin air for you but other than that your our of luck....
Pretty sh*t service really, and the Aussie importer although they have them in stock won't sell me the bits direct as Worrels in NZ cause hassles for them if they do. :nopity:

Although it's excellent gear once the drive train is fully worn out I don't think I'll be bothering with sram stuff again as it's not worth the hassle in getting spares. :mumble:
</rant>

So what bike shops do you recomend fellas? :) :help:

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
I'm an Aussie, i would recommend calling one of the shops in OZ and getting them to mail it over if they can get in stock. Just pay by credit card. A lot of shops advertise on farkin.net and they tend to be pretty good operators.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
DaveW said:
Apart from the resident quasi aussie's parts and vb that is. :rolleyes:

Anyway.... What online bike shops in aussie do you recomend for getting parts?

I've given up on sourcing an X.0 carbon cage assembly in NZ the Sole local importer is to fvcked to get their sh*t together and suport the stuff they sell. :(

After 4 months the parts for the "Rebuildable" X.0 rear derailier are still on back order. The guy David at Worrels was pretty open and arrogant about it, he said if you know skoda (an employee) maybe he can pluck one out of thin air for you but other than that your our of luck....
Pretty sh*t service really, and the Aussie importer although they have them in stock won't sell me the bits direct as Worrels in NZ cause hassles for them if they do. :nopity:

Although it's excellent gear once the drive train is fully worn out I don't think I'll be bothering with sram stuff again as it's not worth the hassle in getting spares. :mumble:
</rant>

So what bike shops do you recomend fellas? :) :help:
since i m a full quasi aussie i may be able to help ya... i could prolly get ya the parts (no deals tho - sorry) and send em to ya for cost ya kiwi pervert... pm me...