Quantcast

Any Buckethead fans?? (As MMike says "thread of limited audience")

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I just got "Buckethead and Friends, Enter the Chicken". Its got some ripping metal songs on it (along with some sleepers). It is produced by Serj from System of a Down and he sings on a couple songs. I hate buying new CD's but had a moment of weakness.

I am also looking for "Cookoo Clocks from Hell". 3 record store stops and found nothing.. I heard a song from it today and i have to get it. That was the reason why I went searching, but since it was out I instead got the other buckethead CD. Anyone have it? Anyone wanna rip me a copy of it? ;)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
MMike said:
Wasn't he the "new Slash" for the short lived Axl Rose comeback?

And I trust my royalty check is on its way?
Well, after taxes i couldnt afford the stamp. So next time your in Seattle, call me and I'll hand you over your 4 cents.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I like him. I only have Monsters and Robots, but it's a pretty sick album. And he's opened for Umphrey's McGee so that makes him o.k. in my book! :thumb:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Yeah, I like Buckethead. A good amount of his solo stuff I could do without, though. I really like the him on Praxis' Transmutation.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
if you like the heavier stuff, the Cookoo clock record looks to be pretty cool. I listened to most of the 30 second samples on amazon. Giant robot is also good one with some really twisted stuff on it....