Quantcast

Any DH race teams in the area?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I'm new to the area and was wondering what teams are around, if any. Looking to get on a team for that fun comradery at races and having others to motivate and push each other. Riding solo is cool, but its more fun to pin it with others.

I live in Louisville, but will be doing lots of riding at Windrock/snowshoe to prep for the season.

I'm super motivated and looking for podiums. Got a personal trainer for fitness, endurance training on the xc bike. Just trying to step up my game. get fit and fast! :thumb:

My race schedule depends on if I'm solo or not. I would like to do the whole Eastern State Cup Series, but at min. I will do all the races at snowshoe, TTC and anything near West Virginia.

Anybody?

miragebass

Chimp
Oct 9, 2008
There's a medium sized race/ride team of guys out of Ohio that I'm a part of. We're a newer, growing team so we could probably take on some more people. If you're interested, message me and I can get you the team manager's email. He actually lives in Kentucky, near Florence I believe.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
You've already got a mascot, your dog loves to ride in a shuttle truck.
haha, yeah he does. Speaking of which, we need to get back out there. This snow/rain/freeze/thaw weather is making me crazy. Next week looks like a better weather pattern for some sort of drying out.

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
haha, yeah he does. Speaking of which, we need to get back out there. This snow/rain/freeze/thaw weather is making me crazy. Next week looks like a better weather pattern for some sort of drying out.
Yeah right now next weekend looks good, its usually Thursday before they can predict it.All the snow should melt this week! I'm down if it works out.