Quantcast

Any DH runs in the San Diego worth checking out?

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
Considering bringing the operator down to my brother's Marine graduation in San Diego for a couple of days. Right now, ive only got a day of free time, trying to get them to stay a little longer so i can ride more than a trail or two (so selfish of me, i know), depending on how far apart everything is..

A quick google search popped up with a thread on MTBR, prefer not to post, seeing as how every one got pissed off when someone posted the names of a few trails.. I managed to find one, so i think thats on the list.

If anyone has any good suggestions, let me know or PM me. So far the only free day I have down their is Wednesday, OCT 16th.. Plan to bring my old man with me and have him rent a bike at a LBS. No need to worry about us, as we do not litter, and we will not give out any info to anyone else.. Just looking for something for us to ride for the day. Feel free to tag a long if you've got time, it would probably benefit us the most actually.

thx in advance.
B

edit:
i also forgot, we'll have a truck. so we can shuttle.. but i will probably end up walking back up the hill to get the truck for me old man. maybe ill make him rent a more pedal friendly bike, and just ride that up the hill.

Last edited: