Quantcast

Any Dirt Jump spots in seattle?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
hey in the southeast corner of the greenlake park there are some pretty deep and steep sets. fun trails. i guess up at tapeworm in renton there are some, though i could never find them.

hey craig, are there anymore?

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
Yeah, I only know of the Greenlake jumps, not being an actual Seattleite. I think there are some jumps in the Seatac area. But I'm sure that there are people on the board that might show you some jumps if you went and rode with them so they can get a feel for you. Really, you should ask about jumps in the PNW forum. I know where some jumps are in Port Orchard, and I could even show you but they were too big for me last time I checked, though I'm no great shakes at jumping.

--Yeah Will, I'm back home in Port Orchard, out of WSU permanently and looking for work.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
wtf? i guess thats why i dont see your cruiser locked up at the art building anymore. bummer man. hey btw, i went to the gohuckyourself dj contest last night in renton. it was badass. anyone in the seattle area should show up at the skatebarn tonight at 6.30 for a sick mtb contest .take er easy craig.

try finding some sweet bke shops here or maybe getin touch with unrealcycles in seattle. i'm sure you can find more trails by askin around at the shops. peace