Quantcast

any ebayers out there? some help please

matts73240

Chimp
Apr 11, 2003
la canada, ca
i listed a steering wheel on ebay and it just ended yesterday, on my shipping regions, i only listed USA, and Canada. the guy who won, lives in Thailand.

he sent me an email stating that he did not see the shipping areas and he "really needs the wheel". should i send it to him and have him pay for all the expenses(also would it be stepping out of ebays boundaries protection-wise), or not send it to him?

o yeah, the steering wheels bid only got up to 41 dollars. i just dont want to get burned like some people who send overseas and get payed with bogus funds etc.

so any comments, advice, or opinions would be appreciated.

matt

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Tell him you'll ship it to him only if he pays through Paypal, and if he can't pay through Paypal, you're sorry but he should have read the auction closer.

That's what I'd do, anyway. All shipping expenses paid by him, of course.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
binary visions said:
Tell him you'll ship it to him only if he pays through Paypal, and if he can't pay through Paypal, you're sorry but he should have read the auction closer.

Exactly, I ship worldwide becuase I tend to get a lot more money (about 35% of sales go overseas!) And I would screw him on shipping a little!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:

Yup. BV hit it on the head. PayPal ONLY, and once it's in the hands of the shipping carrier you are not responsible for it.