Quantcast

Any experience with the K.O.T.???

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
The King Of Traction...

It looks like two things to me: A Wetscream with cut center lugs and a Bluegroove with REAL shoulder lugs and only half as many of them.
In theory, the low center lugs should provide adequate rolling and the shoulder spikes should dig the soft stuff up nicely. Assuming they're not TOO soft.
Says they're Dual Layer Rubber(DLR) and for wet/muddy and soft/loose.
Can't go wrong with soft, wet, and loose, as long as you've got the tools to get the job done...right? Is this the tool, though?
Spring is on the way, and I wanna throw some sh*t(while not picking myself up every 10)!

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Last season we had a deal with Kenda, and they were never able to deliver the KOT's, El Moco's, Telonix, or the Excavators. It was really crap in our opinion. Most of us ended up on Maxxis stuff.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
That's what's up with me now, just got some support and seeing what they've got. I've always run Kendas until I switched to Michelins like 3 weeks ago and now I'm goin back to Kenda! Seems like their street and hardpack tires are dialed, but I don't know anything about the new line of stuff, all the Sig models...