Quantcast

Any FJ Cruiser Owners?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I just got myself a new 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. Looking forward to some backcountry adventures this year. Any other owners on RM?

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
Well ****, I wish I had known that before I bought it :poster_oops:

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
Nice, I love the yellow. What kind of Ski Rack did you get?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Don't forget the smashed up front end! :rofl:
Haha, true. It actually was repaired... Then a damn girl in the school parking lot hit me two weeks ago. Dented in the passenger side door. She said "I'm so sorry, you were in my blind spot!" I rolled my eyes and said "I have a big ****ing yellow car, how do you side swipe me?"

Not sure what type of ski rack it is. I ordered it from Toyota last week, so I'm guessing it's their "brand".

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
SAS is the ONLY option for strength and durability. Those extended a-arm setups are great for you driveway off-roaders I guess.

That's a nice rig, but do they have a kit to make them bigger on the inside? I didn't see that in the TRD catalog.

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
I've had a Ti Silver MT ('07) since late August. Love it! Love it! Love it! Ordered new tires for it this morning.:clapping:

toby

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rolleyes:

Yeah... they do
Don't even get me started on that ugly ass rig. You know it's bad when a Toyota make a Ford look good.

<edit> For the record, my standard cab '85 truck has more driver room and the FJ. I was more than a little cramped in it. The Tacoma feels bigger, at least to me.