Quantcast

Any Formula 1 Fans?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What was that? “I raced f1 and you didn’t? I’m not on the show but you are?” If so, boo hoo.
I think it's more of a response to some of the crazy shit she says. She wasn't a terrible driver, but she doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about F1 and again, so of the shit she says. :rofl:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I think it's more of a response to some of the crazy shit she says. She wasn't a terrible driver, but she doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about F1 and again, so of the shit she says. :rofl:
I see. Will keep an eye out for it. Just started the latest season and I was surprised to see her there. Guess they want more than grumpy old men and overpaid 20yr olds :D

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I see. Will keep an eye out for it. Just started the latest season and I was surprised to see her there. Guess they want more than grumpy old men and overpaid 20yr olds :D
Claire Williams is both smart and well spoken. She has been involved with F1 since birth. If you want a female perspective, hers hold value.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Claire Williams is both smart and well spoken. She has been involved with F1 since birth. If you want a female perspective, hers hold value.
“American audience” Also, claire williams seems to be back on the show. Episode 1 anyway.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Kinda poor tire strategy by Alonso. And Haley re-confirmed her "crush" on LeClerc based on her frustration with his racing. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The fight for second should be heated. I think if Max is more than 100 points ahead by Vegas, he should have to swap cars with Logan for the last American race. He might still win, but at least it would be a fight.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The fight for second should be heated. I think if Max is more than 100 points ahead by Vegas, he should have to swap cars with Logan for the last American race. He might still win, but at least it would be a fight.
We haven't been watching racing, but DtS instead. We're still 2 seasons back, but closing fast. Both of us we like "who's Logan Sargent?", so we pulled up Wiki. Looking through it and it's like, this kid is doing it right. Move to Europe? Damn, aggressive that young, but hey, some parents do that. Get to the last line: "His uncle is billionaire shipping businessman Harry Sargeant III" There it is...