Quantcast

Any Formula 1 Fans?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, epic race. If it was 5 laps longer, Lando might have pulled it off. Also Max won the Grand Prix but also won the simulated Nurburgring 24hrs in his off time this weekend. That's so nutty.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Were the 2023 F1 numbers on track, or while someone was in the pits?
I believe it is on track overtakes. There were others that were a little telling as well. Like Miami this year had more than twice the overtakes of the last 5 years in Monaco or something.

I know when they compare today's car to '88, it's a big difference. The Formula E cars aren't nearly as huge, either.

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
The circus is coming to town this weekend. Won’t be around for it this year though! :)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The circus is coming to town this weekend. Won’t be around for it this year though! :)
PIR is a shit course, so I wouldn't want them here, but it would be cool if there was a race that was closer.

I've never been to Vegas and an F1 race seems like a horrible idea for a first trip.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
PIR is a shit course, so I wouldn't want them here, but it would be cool if there was a race that was closer.

I've never been to Vegas and an F1 race seems like a horrible idea for a first trip.
The montreal course is pretty cool. But get ready for crowds as everyone takes the metro to the island. Best would be to bike and park that outside, then walk in.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
The montreal course is pretty cool. But get ready for crowds as everyone takes the metro to the island. Best would be to bike and park that outside, then walk in.
Think it took us an 90 minutes to get from where we joined the queue for the metro to getting on the train after qualis last year. Not doing that again!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Guy is a tool of the highest order.
I wonder how long people are going to continue to put up with his behaviour if he’s not winning. His team engineer clearly has had enough. From my view, he is unravelling himself and still a massive tool.