Quantcast

any freeriders in oklahoma city?

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Cooter and i are in Tulsa and he freerides... Who is this??? ever been to Turkey Mountain in Tulsa?:confused:

edit: there is also a dirt jump area on the river here in Tulsa... only a 70 -80 min drive from OKC

Mr Big

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
The Betty Ford Clinic
my name is doug an dbill is mr dude. we are working in ok city and live in san antonio tx. i will be back on the 21st and we will be in tulsa next month. ya wanna hook up to show us the trails. any dowhill?

Originally posted by TULSATUMBLERSGF
Cooter and i are in Tulsa and he freerides... Who is this??? ever been to Turkey Mountain in Tulsa?:confused:

edit: there is also a dirt jump area on the river here in Tulsa... only a 70 -80 min drive from OKC

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Originally posted by azonicist
my name is doug an dbill is mr dude. we are working in ok city and live in san antonio tx. i will be back on the 21st and we will be in tulsa next month. ya wanna hook up to show us the trails. any dowhill?
sheeot yeah, Cooter would love to show you the trails... not a lot of downhill but there are a few stunts that cooter has built and they are sweet... 12 ft ladder to 12 gap and tranny... a ladder that drops to tranny and then hits a kicker for a double... and then a few clif drops... we should have the roller coaster finished by then...

i will let Cooter elaborate on the area... let me pm him!

i will pm u our #'s and we can hook up!:D

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by azonicist
there's some cool stuff. I'm working on a full stunted trail run, so yeah, come on up. here's a couple pics of my biggest stunt yet

WillKRED

Chimp
May 22, 2002
Amarillo,TX
You have to let me and some friends hit that up i am from amarill but we have a Cabin in Ada about an hour away from OKC. Would it be possible to meet sometime in the near Future?

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Originally posted by WillKRED
You have to let me and some friends hit that up i am from amarill but we have a Cabin in Ada about an hour away from OKC. Would it be possible to meet sometime in the near Future?
pm me or cooter and we can give u our #'s and we will meet you out there if we are around.. i know that we are wanting to go to AR one day this weekend but will be around most of the rest of this weekend and next...

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by WillKRED

come on up dude, turkey mountain, tulsa oklahoma

if you hit it, you'll only be the 2nd person to do it, everyone around here is too afraid of it :D

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Originally posted by Cooter Brown
come on up dude, turkey mountain, tulsa oklahoma

if you hit it, you'll only be the 2nd person to do it, everyone around here is too afraid of it :D

oooohhhhh, golgi, i think cooter is calling you a PU$$Y!!! ha ha:D j/k

WillKRED

Chimp
May 22, 2002
Amarillo,TX
Man i would love to get a good look at it, there is nothing is ada ok, a small college that has some ok street. well ill pm yall and ill get a group of us to come up and check it out. have any more pics and are there any djs?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by TULSATUMBLERSGF
oooohhhhh, golgi, i think cooter is calling you a PU$$Y!!! ha ha:D j/k
Umm... fine.

I aint got the tools for that chit and thats fine with me.

BTW hi guys, some good riding here in Tulsa, the DJs are more suited for BMX but they are here, Turkey mtn is the real jewel though, very solid technical trailriding.

Oklahoma is blowing up the :monkey: :D

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
hell it might be cool to some hit your stunt trail on Sunday 23rd. They day after Mena ?? kinda make a big loop back to Dallas. or plan another trip the same weekend as WilkRED.

joel

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by joel hester
hell it might be cool to some hit your stunt trail on Sunday 23rd. They day after Mena ?? kinda make a big loop back to Dallas. or plan another trip the same weekend as WilkRED.

joel

man! put me on the spot now to get a full trail goin :D , that's cool though, I need something to light my fire. kinda sucks being the only one around that rides/builds

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Joel, palo duro is nice, I herd John Brittain and some people have built some nice lines. I have yet to go because of school but I will be home tomorrow but I wont have my big bike untill www.pushindustries.com sends it back. I also have yet to finish the DH course because like the first minute of riding I fell and tocoed my back wheel:( ! Willy... I wanna come with you to Oklahoma some time. You gotta take me. I will be home alot untill I go to Whistler, are you gunna come?
Price Seliger