Quantcast

Any Freeriders near Charleston??

bikerdave189

Chimp
Feb 28, 2006
Charleston, SC
Hey, i moved to Charleston a year ago from VA, are there any folks who do any dirt jump'n, Downhill, urban, trials, anything. i just need some ridding bros for the summer. i only get my fill when i go home to the mountains. anyone out there??

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
My ole teammate Tyler lives down there.
He rides a Specialized SX enduro. (and a surfboard, and a moto, and a skateboard, and a Vespa etc...)
If you want to find him, go to the last surf shop on the left in James Island, and ask for him.
Be forewarned though, he is wired up like up a jack russell on the pipe, and for the love of God, do not follow any of his lines, ever.:)

bikerdave189

Chimp
Feb 28, 2006
Charleston, SC
so only one guy in the whole Charleston Area rides???? does anyone know of some dirt jumps or anything like that, skate parks? i'm being very deprived on my bike. and i hate the wind here when im on my road bike, i'd rather climb a big mountain than peddle 4 stright hours into the wind without any down hills..

oiswego

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
New Yawk
man--charleston is tits!

find me a unix job there and i'll go riding...there is absolutely NOTHING to ride in miami (but there are plenty of fine wimmen :thumb: )