Quantcast

any full suspension guys here

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
what do you ride? i know that some people are choosing to ride the kona cowan ds and transition double for djs. i'm sure there are quite a few others, but hardtails still seem to rule. i'd like to try a full suspension sometime though, it could be really fun.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey

i like full suspension because i feel it gives me a little forgiveness and i can do a little more. I.E. drop a 6 to flat. not that a hardtail cant do that too but u get the idea. plus single pivot is nice when i case.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
i got a chance to ride a transition double for a few laps at the local dj spot....the thing was insane. Some would say you can't boost as high on the ds but the thing was just super flickable and fast (there is a pump track). not too heavy either.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I've been quoted as saying, "Full suspension bikes are gay." But, I don't really feel that way... I just like to talk sh!t. :biggrin: There are quite a few people who dj on fullys at our trails, although it's kind of a mix of a dh style trail and dirt jumps. I say, whatever you like best and works for you, go for it... hardtail, fully, bmx, unicycle, whatevs.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
I've been quoted as saying, "Full suspension bikes are gay." But, I don't really feel that way... I just like to talk sh!t. :biggrin: There are quite a few people who dj on fullys at our trails, although it's kind of a mix of a dh style trail and dirt jumps. I say, whatever you like best and works for you, go for it... hardtail, fully, bmx, unicycle, whatevs.
there you go. couldn't say it any better